Drop Arm Bariatric Care Cliner, manufactured by Winco Manufacturing, is a basic clinical recliner with great range of capabilities. These clinical recliners, because of their high functionality, are particularly exceptional for use with bariatric patients within the fields of dialysis, oncology, and acute care.
Featuring a porous, blow molded fold-down side trays on both sides of this gerichair, medical professionals and clinicians are able to instantly gain access to the patient without physical strain on their bodies.
Every treatment chair in this Care Cliner series features a standard Trendelenburg release. Trendelenburg is a supine position when an individual's feet is stationed approximately 10-30 degrees above the head, sloped at an angle. When clinicians or technicians are ready to release a patient from this position, all they have to do is gently pull the ready for use lever from either side.
In addition to bilateral release handles, this clinical recliner features an ergonomic headrest for better patient support and comfort. To provide additional superlative comfort, the recliner also features a full coverage, uni-directional elastic band suspension system in the back frame and an elastic open seat base.
This Trendelenburg recliner is unique from the other treatment chairs in this series because it features drop arms that can be lowered flush to the seat. By lowering the arms, medical professionals can easily and safely aid in patient transfer.
As a result of these integrative features, the Drop Arm Gerichair is the ultimate in comfort, durability, and value.
Order now and see first-hand why patients and clinicians love this chair. Increase your patient satisfaction and clinic's efficiency today!
Drop Arm Care Cliner Features and Benefits
- Accommodates bariatric patients.
- Available with steel or nylon casters.
- Bilateral release handles.
- Blow molded, fold-down side trays on both sides.
- Capable of achieving the Trendelenburg position.
- Drop arms that can be lowered flush to the seat, which is great for transferring patients.
- Elastic open seat base.
- Ergonomic headrest.
- Great for a wide variety of clinical settings.
- Uni-directional elastic band suspension system in the back frame.
- Unparalleled comfort, durability, and value.
Drop Arm Care Cliner Specifications
- Product Numbers: 6570 and 6571.
- Weight: 111 lbs. (50.35 kg.)
- Height: 49 in. (124.46 cm.)
- Width with Tray Down: 37.75 in. (95.89 cm.)
- Seat Height: 21 in. (53.34 cm.)
- Seat Width: 25 in. (63.50 cm.)
- Seat Depth: 20 in. (50.80 cm.)
- Seat Back Height: 31.5 in. (80.01 cm.)
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. (204.12 kg.)
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5 in. (194.31 cm.)
- Application: To assist with quality patient care.
- Manufacturer: Winco Manufacturing.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!