Customers Also Bought
Poly-Fly Light Weight Transport Chair Wheelchair by Drive Medical is a unique and versatile combination wheelchair and transport chair. It can be used either as a standard self-propelled wheelchair or transport chair thanks to the easy-to-exchange rear wheels. The quick release function on the 24 inch rear wheels allow you to effortlessly convert the chair from a self-propelled wheelchair to a patient transport chair.
The Poly-Fly Light Weight Transport Chair Wheelchair features convenient swing-away footrests to make getting in and out of the chair easier and safer. The lightweight aluminum frame weighs only 29 pounds, yet it's strong enough to withstand many years of extensive use. The Poly-Fly also features comfortable nylon upholstery, and a fold-down back for easy storage.
You may also be interested in Gel Foam Pressure Redistribution Wheelchair Cushion and the Oxygen Cylinder Carry Bag For Wheelchair.
Poly-Fly Light Weight Transport Chair Wheelchair Features and Benefits
- 8 Inch Casters.
- All Aluminum Frame.
- Can Be Used As Standard Self Propelled Wheelchair Or a Transport Chair All In One.
- Comes Standard With Swing Away Foot Rests, Composite Footplates and Heel Loops.
- Comes With Anti-Tippers.
- Comes With Two Sets of Brakes: One For Use With Wheelchair, One For Use With Transport Chair.
- Easily Converts From a Transport Chair to a Self-Propelled Wheelchair.
- Fold Down Back.
- High Strength, Light Weight.
- Nylon Upholstery.
- Quick Release 24 Inch Wheels Can Be Removed to Transition Self Propelled Chair to a Transport Chair.
Poly-Fly Light Weight Transport Chair Wheelchair Specifications
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Product Weight: 19 lbs., 29 lbs.
- Seat Width: 16-20 Inch
- Seat Depth: 16 Inch
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 19.5 Inch
- Overall Width: 23-27 Inch
- Overall Length: 32 Inch
- Overall Height: 36 Inch
- Folded Width: 12 Inch
- Frame Color: Silver
- Front Wheel Size: 8 Inch
- Rear Wheel Size: Comes with 8 Inch and 24 Inch
- Axle Type: Quick Release
- Armrests: Desk-Length
- Back Height: 16-18 Inch
- Upholstery Type: Nylon
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Legrests: Swingaway
- Medicare HCPCS Code: K0004
- Warranty On Frame: Limited Lifetime
- Product Numbers: TR16, TR18, TR20
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsAre you covered by Blue Cross blue shield insurance?Question by: Amar G Singh on Mar 29, 2017 12:49:00 PMIn an effort to keep our prices low, we do not bill Medicare or insurance companies. Feel free to contact Medicare for information about reimbursement.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 29, 2017 1:48:00 PMAre legs detachable?Question by: Millie on Sep 27, 2019 10:57:00 AMThe footrests are detachable.Answer by: Jason Glover (Admin) on Sep 27, 2019 4:20:00 PMNeed new wheels. Do you have the replacement wheels for the TR18?
Question by: Sandy on Jul 23, 2016 4:09:00 AMUnfortunately we do not carry the wheels as an accessory item. You may file a warranty claim from one of our customer service representatives.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 19, 2016 10:52:00 AMNeed replacement wheels for TR18.
Shipping & handling costs? Taxes?Question by: Sandy on Jul 23, 2016 4:12:00 AMReplacement requests are handled as warranties. You can either contact the manufacturer or our customer service line to file a warranty claim if the item is still under warranty. Shipping costs differ depending on several factors as well.
We do not charge a sales tax unless you live in Utah.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 2, 2016 3:03:00 PM
Based on your history