Customers Also Bought
The Drive Pressure-Sensitive Chair and Bed Patient Alarm is placed underneath a patient who is at risk of falling or wandering. The tamper-proof alarm comes in two sizes to fit a chair/wheelchair or along a portion of a bed with the choice of a reset button. Each model comes with an ON/OFF switch but the reset button ensures the Patient Safety Alarm is in active mode.
Once the Pressure-Sensitive Chair and Bed Patient Alarm is in place, the 9 Volt battery power to the pad effectively gives caregiver an audible alert if the patient gets up. The caregiver can choose Low or Hi volume control to customize the needs of the environment. LED lights also flash continuously. It also alerts caregiver when the battery power is low.
Drive Medical also manufacturers a Wireless Bedside Alarm as another effective way to monitor patients. This safety alarm uses infrared technology to alert caregivers.
Features and Benefits
- Alerts Caregiver When Patient Gets Out of Chair or Bed
- Hi and Low Volume Control with LED Light
- Alarm Comes with 9V Battery
- Pad is Pressure Sensitive to Detect Patient
- Easy to Set Up
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Numbers: 13605, 13606 (w/o Reset), 13608, 13609 (w/ Reset)
- Chair Alarm Width: 10 Inches
- Chair Alarm Length: 15 Inches
- Bed Alarm Width: 11 Inches
- Bed Alarm Length: 30 Inches
- Application: Patient Alarm
- Volume Control: High and Low
- Battery: 9 Volt
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Do not immerse alarm in water. Remove battery before washing.
- Do not place near patient's ear or it can cause possible hearing loss.
- Do not use if alarm is damaged.
- Replace battery immediately after low battery alarms tone
- Patient alarm is not suitable for "High Risk" Patients
- Wipe down alarm using mild soap and water.
- Check functionality before each use.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs it ok if the patient gets this wet with urine wil it still work? What is the warranty? Does it plug into outlet?thank youQuestion by: laura on Jul 12, 2016 5:15:00 PMThe unit isn't able to hold much, if any, liquid. Warranty from the manufacturer is six months. The plug-in is for a phone jack.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 4, 2016 3:37:00 PMDo you have a patient alarm system for wheel chair pad that can be voice recorded for dementia patientsQuestion by: Susan Shepard on Oct 23, 2017 12:40:00 PMWe are not aware of any such item. We recommend contacting the manufacturer for specific information about product availability.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 16, 2018 9:28:00 AMAre they water/urine proof?Question by: Lisa on Jun 22, 2016 9:39:00 AMThe item is not water/urine proof.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 4, 2016 3:33:00 PM