Customers Also Bought
Mesh and Solid Full Body Patient Slings from Drive Medical helps to safely transport patitents making this difficult task easier for any healthcare professional or home-based caregiver. In hopes of symplifying this process as much as possible, Drive has produced this Full Body Patient Sling. One of many of Drive's effective and inexpensive Patient Lift Slings, this full body type comes in both Mesh and Solid varieties. Some of these Lift Slings even have a commode opening integrated into the sling.
All Lift Slings are easily attached to a lift and are completely reinforced at all points for added safety. The Lift Sling is manufactured from a durable material that resists deterioration from exposure to moisture and laundering. The edging is reinforced with extra strong stitching, yet is soft against the patient. Plus, for extra patient comfort, the slings are constructed with a high back section that provides additional support for the head and neck and even a padded under thigh section. The Drive Medical Full Body Patient Sling has a 600 lbs. weight capacity and comes with a 6 Month Limited Warranty.
Product Features and Benefits
- Available with Commode Opening
- Reinforced at All Points for Safety
- Commode Opening for Convenience
- Soft Against the Patients Skin
- Full Body Sling
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Numbers: 13221L, 13221M, 13222L, 13222M, 13223M, 13223L.
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Sling Points: 4.
- Optional Chain, strap not required.
- Design: mesh or solid.
- Material: polyester.
- Cradle Points: 4 or 6.
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical.
- Drive Medical Mesh and Solid Full Body Patient Slings Warranty: 6 months.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information