Customers Also Bought
Expedition Aluminum Transport Chair comes with loop locks and 12 inch rear flat-free wheels. The aluminum frame supports up to 300 lbs. and yet is very lightweight at only 23.5 pounds. The transport chair comes in two versions--a blue frame and black upholstry and a red fram and black upholstery. A seatbelt comes standard with the wheelchair to provide for patient safety and to help prevent patient fall injuries.
Expedition Aluminum Transport Chair Features & Benefits
- Drive Expedition Transport Chair is available in blue or red frames to provide color preference option for patients.
- Expedition Transport Chair comes with padded armrests to provide for patient comfort.
- Back folds down for easy storage and transport.
- A seatbelt comes standard with the transport chair to keep patients secure in the transport chair and to reduce injuries.
- Companion activated wheel locks so that the transport chair does not scoot unintentionally.
- Twelve inch flat free wheels on the Expedition Transport Chair reduces accidents.
Expedition Aluminum Transport Chair Specifications (product IDs # EXP19LTRD, EXP19LTBL )
- Width (open): 23"
- Width (closed): 12"
- Width (seat): 19"
- Length: 35"
- Height: 39"
- Height (seat to floor): 19"
- Height (back): 18"
- Depth (seat): 16"
- Weight: 23.5 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Color Options (Frame): Red or Blue
- Expedition Aluminum Transport Chair Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
Everyone was so helpful.