Customers Also Bought
Drive Medical Fly Weight Aluminum Transport Chair is a lightweight transport chair weighing only 19 pounds. Although weighing 30% less than the average transport wheelchair, the alluminum frame for this chair is strong and durable. The composite wheels are low maintenance and flat free.
Drive Medical Fly Weight Aluminum Transport Wheelchair Features & Benefits
- Drive Fly Weight Transport Chair features deluxe back release.
- Deluxe, all aluminum rear wheel locks.
- Aluminum frame for lightweight strength and durability.
- Fly Weight Transport Chair has composite wheels that are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Comes with carry pocket on back of rest.
- Both 17" and 19" (seat width) come with tool free, swing-away footrests.
- This lightweight wheelchair comes with seat belt for added safety.
- Soft, plush upholstery for added comfort.
- Fly Weight Transport Chair features folding back for easy storage and transport.
- Large 8" casters in front and rear help to clear obstacles.
Drive Medical Fly Weight Aluminum Transport Chair Specifications
- Drive Medical Fly Weight Transport Wheelchair: (product ID # FW17BL & FW19BL)
- Width: 20" open, 9" closed (FW17BL) 22" open, 9" closed (FW19BL).
- Length: 33 " with riggings.
- Height: 36" (FW17BL), 37.25" (FW19BL).
- Seat Height: 20.5" (floor to seat).
- Back Height: 16".
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 27 lbs.(FW17BL), 28 lbs. (FW19BL).
- Maximum Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Seat Width: 17" (FW17BL), 19" (FW19BL).
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Optional Tool Free Swing-Away Elevated Legrest.
- Color: Black
- HCPCS Code: E1038
- Drive Medical Bariatric Transport Chair Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product Questionswe have a drive flyweight FW19DB transport chair for my mother in law & need the foot rest to fit it can you help me out thank you serial #2A05110813FCQuestion by: jane west on Aug 21, 2016 7:05:12 AMWe may be able to special order the item for you if it's available. Give us a call at 1-800-397-5899 and speak with a customer service representative to see if an order can be made.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 2, 2016 10:29:00 AM
Based on your history