Fly-Weight Lightweight Deluxe Transport Chair by Drive
- Fast 1-3 day shipping
- Easy returns
17 Inch Width: Green Frame and Black Upholstery
Fast 1-3 Day Shipping!
List Price: $220.06 Price:Out of Stock Sign up for stock alerts
$193.65You Save: $26.41 (12%)
|RTLFW19RW-RD||19 Inch Width: Red Frame and Black Upholstery||Each||
List Price: $280.49 Price:
$246.83You Save: $33.66 (12%)
Drive Medical Fly Weight Aluminum Transport Chair is a lightweight transport chair weighing only 19 pounds. Although weighing 30% less than the average transport wheelchair, the alluminum frame for this chair is strong and durable. The composite wheels are low maintenance and flat free.
Drive Medical Fly Weight Aluminum Transport Wheelchair Features & Benefits
- Drive Fly Weight Transport Chair features deluxe back release.
- Deluxe, all aluminum rear wheel locks.
- Aluminum frame for lightweight strength and durability.
- Fly Weight Transport Chair has composite wheels that are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Comes with carry pocket on back of rest.
- Both 17" and 19" (seat width) come with tool free, swing-away footrests.
- This lightweight wheelchair comes with seat belt for added safety.
- Soft, plush upholstery for added comfort.
- Fly Weight Transport Chair features folding back for easy storage and transport.
- Large 8" casters in front and rear help to clear obstacles.
Drive Medical Fly Weight Aluminum Transport Chair Specifications
- Drive Medical Fly Weight Transport Wheelchair: (product ID # FW17BL & FW19BL)
- Width: 20" open, 9" closed (FW17BL) 22" open, 9" closed (FW19BL).
- Length: 33 " with riggings.
- Height: 36" (FW17BL), 37.25" (FW19BL).
- Seat Height: 20.5" (floor to seat).
- Back Height: 16".
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 27 lbs.(FW17BL), 28 lbs. (FW19BL).
- Maximum Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Seat Width: 17" (FW17BL), 19" (FW19BL).
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Color: Black
- HCPCS Code: E1038
- Drive Medical Bariatric Transport Chair Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
|Proposition 65 warning for Californians||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.|