Customers Also Bought
Who Uses This Product? Patients who are disabled or recovering from an injury (and their caregivers) who want a lightweight wheelchair that can be easily transported.
Why They Love This Product: This mobility wheelchair is lightweight, comfortable, and easy to maneuver. It can be smoothly folded up, lifted, and stowed for transportation. It is also adjustable and can be customized for each user with alternative armrests, leg rests, seatbelts, anti-tippers, and other accessories.
Drive Medical Cruiser III Wheelchair Profile
Drive Medical Light Weight Cruiser III Wheelchair with Removable Arms Overview
Drive Cruiser 3 Wheelchair is a high-quality, top-notch mobility aid at a reasonable, low price. You get your choice of various arm styles and front riggings for the tough-as-nails carbon steel frame. This frame has eliminated the need for seat guides, allowing for custom back inserts and myriad accessories. The beautiful silver vein finish adds a level of style and class and is completely easy to clean, makes the wheelchair very attractive.
The wheelchair features a precision sealed wheel bearing, in both the front and the rear, which ensures long-lasting performance and reliability. It also contains sturdy 8" front caster wheels for a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip-back arms make transfers easy. Available with detachable flip back arms swing-away or elevating footrests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels, and push-to-lock wheel locks.
Product Features and Benefits
- 8 Inch Front Casters Are Adjustable in 3 Positions.
- Carbon Steel Frame With Silver Vein Finish.
- Comes With Push to Lock Wheel Locks.
- Composite, Mag-Style Wheels Are Lightweight and Maintenance-Free.
- Dual Axle Provides Easy Transition of Seat Height to Hemi Level.
- Lightweight, Dual Axle (K0003) Weighs Under 36 lbs (Excluding Front Riggings).
- New Frame Style Eliminates Seat Guides and Allows For Custom Back Inserts and Accessories.
- Precision Sealed Wheel Bearings In Front and Rear Ensure Long Lasting Performance and Reliability.
- Removable Flip Back Arms Allow For Easy Transfer.
- Tool Free Adjustable Front Riggings (Footrests, Leg Rests).
- Width Closed: 12"
- Height: 35"
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Back Height: 16"
- Seat Depth: 16"-18"
- Length With Riggings: 42"
- Product Weight with 16" Seat: 35 lbs
- Product Weight with 18" Seat: 36 lbs
- Product Weight with 20" Seat: 38 lbs
- Weight Limit with 20" Seat: 350 lbs
- Weight Limit with 16" and 18" Seat: 300 lbs
- Carton Shipping Weight: 43 lbs. or Less
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Product Numbers: K316ADDA-ELR, K316ADDA-SF, K316DDA-ELR, K316DDA-SF, K316DFA-ELR, K318ADDA-ELR, K318ADDA-SF, K318DDA-ELR, K318DDA-SF, K318DFA-ELR, K318DFA-SF, K320ADDA-ELR, K320ADDA-SF, K320DDA-ELR, K320ADDA-SF, K320DDA-ELR, K320DDA-SF, K320DFA-ELR, K320DFA-SF
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does this fit through a standard doorway?
Are the armrests removable?
Does this come fully assembled?
Not quite. The legrests will need to be put on the chair, but the rest will not require assembly.
Does this have a seatbelt?
No. Seatbelts are sold separately.
Can the footrests be detached without a wrench?
Does this chair come with a cushion?
No. Cushions are sold separately.
- The Drive Medical Wheel Lock Brake Handle Extension lets patients reach the brakes on their wheelchair more easily
- The Universal Wheelchair Telescoping IV Pole is height-adjustable and helps users carry around essential fluids
- The Wheelchair Seat Belt Black Auto Type 60 Inches is a seatbelt made specifically for bariatric patients
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents