Customers Also Bought
Drive Medical Clever-Lite Rollator LS Walker with Seat is a rollator walker with several features and other amenities that make this rollator versatile for nearly any patient. Five-inch front casters help users by gliding across the surface; allowing for a smoother walking motion. Push down brakes make it easier to stop whenever needed and gives users the option to use the seat without having worrying about the walker rolling away. The back rest is also high enough to sit mid-back on the patient for additional comfort. A dual-lever folding system with side panel release makes the rollator easy to fold for storage. For added strength and durability the Clever-Lite is made with sturdy 1-inch diameter anodized, extruded aluminum.
Product Features and Benefits
- Push Down Brakes for Instantaneous Stopping Power
- Sturdy 1-Inch Aluminum Design for Added Strength
- Five-inch Casters Glide Across Several Surfaces
- Seat with Mid-Back Rest for Additional Comfort
- Dual-Lever Folding System for Easier Storage
- Small Folded Dimensions takes up Less Space
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Overall Width: 27 Inches
- Back Leg Width: 21 Inches
- Hand Grip Width: 18.5 Inches
- Seat Dimensions: 18.75 Inches (Width) x 11 Inches (Depth)
- Seat Height: 19-25.5 Inches
- Handle Height: 29.5-39 Inches
- Weight: 11 Pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the height adjustment for this walker?Question by: Sharon Tipton on Jun 7, 2016 10:41:59 AMThe height is adjustable between 20.5 to 24.5 inches.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 20, 2016 4:16:00 PMWhat is the seat height of this walker?Question by: Georgia Konkoly on Jun 14, 2017 6:43:00 PMThe minimum seat height is 20.5 inches.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 15, 2017 8:51:00 AMWhat is the weight ?Question by: susan on Dec 18, 2017 6:12:00 PMProduct Weight is 13 Pounds according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 19, 2018 9:34:00 AMHow much does it weigh? Is it easy to fold and put in the back seat of a car?Question by: Vinita Howard on Dec 22, 2017 2:14:00 PMDimensions are as follows according to the manufacturer:
Width 18.5" inside hand grip | 21" inside back legs | 27" Overall
Depth 21" opened at base
Seat Dimensions 18.75" (W) x 11" (D)
Seat Height 19" - 25.5"
Handle Height 29.5" - 39"
Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 27, 2018 12:37:00 PMWidth and depth of the walker?Question by: JACK CROOMS on Jan 20, 2017 9:07:00 AMThe width and depth of the walker are as follows, according to the manufacturer:
Width 19" inside hand grip | 19.5"inside back legs | Overall 26"
Depth 23" Opened at BaseAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 14, 2017 8:50:00 AMCan I just buy the seat?Question by: anna phelan on Jan 23, 2017 8:36:00 PMThe seat as a standalone item is not available for purchasing.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 8, 2017 9:36:00 AM
Based on your history
- I like being able to sit when I get tired
- Pads on spring loaded feet wear out too fast