Customers Also Bought
The Drive Bariatric Steel Forearm Crutch is made of durable steel to support a higher weight capacity of 500 pounds. Forearm Crutches are a popular choice in Europe for either long-term or short-term use. More commonly in the U.S. the forearm crutch is for long-term users with a walking disability because this style takes practice to get used to over underarm crutches. This is because the forearm cuff design with handle takes the stress off the armpit and promotes better posture.
Drive 10403HD Bariatric steel Forearm Crutches come in a pair to support your mobility needs. The leg and forearm sections are independently adjustable to create a custom fit for each user. The open cuff is coated in vinyl for comfort and is ergonomically contoured to mold around the forearm. The handle grip is also vinyl coated and durable. The crutch has an extra-large tip to grip well as user is in motion to ensure stable movement on a variety of surfaces.
If you want to check out other crutch styles, Drive Medical also manufactures Bariatric Steel Crutches also referred as axillary crutches.
Features and Benefits
- Durable Steel Construction
- Comfortable Vinyl Coated Cuff
- Easy Height Adjustments
- Extra-Large Tip for Secure Grip
- Euro-Style Promotes Better Posture
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: 10403HD
- Quantity: Pair
- User Height: 5 Ft - 6 Ft 2 Inches
- Product Handle to Floor Height: 28 - 37 Inches
- Material: Steel/Vinyl Coated Cuff
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Weight: 5.7 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A