Customers Also Bought
Drive Folding Canes with Silicone Glow Grip Handle and Tip set themselves apart with stylish finishes including Light Blue, Copper and Celebration designs. In addition the beautiful cane finish it has a soft silicone handle and tip providing comfort but it also glows in the dark to make it easy to find in the dark. When using it outside during the nighttime you will stand out and be noticed. Most importantly, its silicone handle is soft and contoured to take pressure off the hand. You can also insert your hand in the wrist strap so you can stop to use your hand without having to find a place to rest the cane. Drive designed this Folding Cane so it takes less space when grocery shopping or traveling. This style of folding Cane is height to ensure proper walking posture to achieve a height of 33 to 37 inches. The metal lock nut secures the desired height and has a silencer so it doesn't rattle during use.
The Folding Cane with Silicone Grip Handle and Tip is made of anodized extruded aluminum and will support up to 300 pounds. If you do not want the glow silicone handle, Drive Medical manufacturers other designer lightweight folding canes with Gel Grip.
Features and Benefits
- Folds Easily When not in Use
- Glow in the Dark Handle and Tip
- Soft Gel Grip
- Height Adjustable with Lug Nut Silencer
- Well Made with Anodized Extruded Aluminum for Durability
- Beautiful Finish Options
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: RTL10304CE, RTL10304CR, RTL10304LB
- Color Options: Celebration, Copper, Light Blue
- Quantity: Each
- Material: Anodized Extruded Aluminum, Silicone Grip
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Height Adjustments: 30 - 37 Inches
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes this cane have a twist lock to tighten adjustable portion?Question by: Jack Gifford on Jun 7, 2017 7:40:00 AMThere is a locking mechanism available once the desired height is in place.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 7, 2017 8:46:00 AM
Based on your history