The Duet Transport Wheelchair Rollator Walker by Drive Medical includes the best features of a rollator and a walker in one attractive unit. Easily switches modes from rollator style where the individual maintains the ability to move around independently or change to transport chair mode and be pushed by a companion or caregiver. The Duet comes with a comfortable padded seat with a large storage pouch underneath, allowing personal items to be privately and securely stowed while out and about. Inside the pouch is a convenient hand to assist with folding Duet for transporation or storage. Also featuring locking, flip up armrests and a flip down footrest to increase user comfort in transport chair mode. Includes Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
If only a rollator without the transport chair option is desired, you may want to check out the Clever Lite Deluxe Rollator Walker with 8" Casters by Drive. Alternatively, if you need only a transport chair, the Transport Chair Lightweight Aluminum 17 Inch might be just the ticket.Duet Transport Wheelchair Rollator Walker Features and Benefits
- Extremely light at only 20 lbs.
- Large 8 inch casters for both indoor and outdoor activities.
- Padded backrest can be attached to either the front or the back.
- Roomy under-seat storage pouch for personal items.
- Height adjustable handles.
- Locking frame ensures the unit stays open while in use and folded while in storage.
- Item Numbers: 795BK, 795BU, 795B
- Colors: Black, Burgundy, Blue
- Width: 25-1/2 Inches
- Height: 37 Inches
- Height: 26 Inches
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 21 Inches
- Handle Height: 31-1/2 to 37 Inches
- Unit Weight: 20 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow can I get additional bolts (threaded shaft and large nut) used to lock the height of the adjustable handles?Question by: Robert Jacoby on May 29, 2017 6:14:00 PMParts and accessories can be requested through the manufacturer at the time your order is placed. If extra parts are not received with your order, you may call us to have the manufacturer contacted.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 30, 2017 7:39:00 AM