Customers Also Bought
Drive Tennis Ball Glides and Pads are designed to help users easily glide their walker over a wide range of surfaces. Drive Medical Tennis Ball Glides provide a smooth and quiet experience for those that require a walker for mobility purposes. This set comes in two options: with either one or a set of two pads.
Also available is the Drive medical Tennis Ball Replaceable Pads that allow you to keep your glider working smoothly without the need to purchase a whole new set. These replacement pads come in a box of 4 and can quickly be installed into the base of your tennis ball to keep you sliding with ease.
The Drive Medical Replacement Ball Glides are easy-to-install and fit the rear legs of a walker that measures 1 inch in diameter.
Other walker accessories you may be interested in that are available at Vitality Medical include: the Jobar Walker Tray, which allows you to easily carry items, or the Walker Basket for carrying larger items.
How to Apply Your Tennis Ball Glides
- Remove the Product from the Container
- The Ball will Come Equipped with a Glide Pad
- The Top of the Ball Features a Rubber Gasket to Provide a Secure Fit
- Slip the Tennis Ball onto the End of the Rear Legs of Your Walker
- To Replace the Pads, Remove the Ball and Push the Worn Pad Out with Your Finger
- Pop the New Pad on and Enjoy Your Easy Gliding
Product Features and Benefits
- Allows for a Smooth Walker Experience
- Safe and Easy Installation
- Last Longer than Plastic Glide Caps
- Meets Federal Safety Standards
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Numbers: 10119, 10121, 10123
- Warranty: 1-Year
- Additional Information