DRI-FLO Disposable Underpads are highly absorbent underpads that provide excellent incontinence protection for patients at risk for pressure ulcer development or who are currently undergoing pressure ulcer treatment. Designed with a soft, absorbent top layer, these underpads can substantially eliminate the need for additional linen and are strong enough to be used as a draw sheet.
DRI-FLO Disposable Underpads help patients' skin to stay cool, dry and comfortable for an extended amount of time. Equipped with a breathable back sheet, these pads for are also designed with highly absorbent polymers in the middle layer. Sturdy, soft and effective for pressure ulcer treatment, these pads can be used by a variety of different types of patients.
DRI-FLO Disposable Underpads Features and Benefits
- Can help eliminate the need for additional linen by being strong enough to be used as a draw sheet.
- Breathable back sheet helps patient skin stay cool, comfortable and dry.
- Highly absorbent polymers in middle layer help keep patient skin stay dry.
DRI-FLO Disposable Underpads Specifications
- Product numbers: 7046, 47001
- Manufacturer: KCI
- Size: Large - 23 x 35 Inches, XLarge - 32 x 26 Inches
- Additional Information
Manufacturer KCI Absorption Moderate Backsheet Material Breathable, Waterproof Odor Control Moderate
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!