Customers Also Bought
Dover Urethral Red Rubber Coudé Catheters, manufactured by Kendall, are hydrophilic-coated coudé-tipped latex urethral catheters. These dependable and comfortable catheters maximize urine flow with two large opposing eyes. The coudé tip makes insertion for male patients significantly easier. Coudé tips are slightly curved designed especially for patients with an enlarged prostate to ease insertion.
Kendall Dover Urethral Red Rubber Coudé Catheter
- Hydrophilic-Coated Catheter for Smoother, Easier Insertion
- Latex Construction for Less Discomfort
- Coudé Tip Makes Insertion Easier Especially for those with an Enlarged Prostate
- Two Large Opposing Eyes Maximizes Urine Flow
Kendall Dover Urethral Red Rubber Coudé Catheter Specifications
- Kendall Dover Urethral Red Rubber Coudé Catheter Product Numbers: 8403, 8404.
- Sizes: 14 French/Ch (4.7mm), 16 French/Ch (5.3mm).
- Length: 12 Inches.
- Brand: Dover.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- HCPCS Code: A4352.
- Additional Information