Customers Also Bought
DJO DonJoy IceMan CLASSIC3 Cold Therapy System is the newest and most effective edition yet, providing exceptional cold therapy through a sleek, lightweight, and travel-ready device. DonJoy IceMan CLASSIC Cooler has an innovative recirculation technology that ensures consistent water flow to help reduce pain and swelling. This unit is designed for absolute ease-of-use, with user-minded features like the carrying handle and the ability to self-wash when running it with a cleaning solution. This unit and the various pad options are highly portable and can be stored with ease.
DonJoy has over 20 years of experience in providing industry-leading cold therapy units, and the CLASSIC3 is the newest and most effective version yet. With a wide range of compatible pad options, IceMan CLASSIC Cold Therapy Unit is an ideal choice. This cold therapy system pairs well with Core Products Massage and Therapy Body Positioning System for on-the-go therapy.
Why Choose IceMan CLASSIC3
Below can be found a visual representation of the IceMan's flow and consistency. To the right is an image representing other products that often restrict the water flow to the cold therapy pad. This causes inconsistency in temperature, comfort, composition, and overall effectiveness. In contrast, DonJoy CLASSIC3 Cold Therapy Pads have been through extensive testing. The outcome of this is an effective and innovative dual pump recirculation technology that moves the warmed water residing in the pad to be remixed with cooler ice water continuously, providing consistent water distribution and temperature throughout the experience. On top of this tried-and-true technology, DJO Global IceMan CLASSIC has exceptional pad options and a sturdy, travel-friendly carry cooler.
Features and Benefits
- Helps Reduce Pain and Swelling
- Innovative Recirculation Technology
- Consistent and Effective Cold Therapy
- Eliminates Freezing Inlet Temperatures
- Designed for Absolute Ease-of-Use
- Highly Portable and Easily Stored
- Wide Range of Cold Pad Options
- Self-Priming Plug-n-Play Operation
- Cleaning is Quick and Easy
- Optimal Cold Pad Flow Rate and Circulation
- Lightweight with Carrying Handle
- Integrated Hose Stirrup for User Convenience
- More Compact and Sturdy than Other Options
Pad Styles and Options
DJO IceMan CLASSIC3 is available as the unit alone or in bundle options with various pad styles listed below. Each pad option has a sterile and non-sterile version as well as a regular and extended hose version.
- 11-1421: Cooler w/ Universal Wrap-On Pad, STERILE w/ 6.5-Inch REGULAR Hose
- 11-1422: Cooler w/ Universal Wrap-On Pad, Non-Sterile w/ 6.5-Inch REGULAR Hose
- 11-1423: Cooler w/ Universal Cold Pad, Non-Sterile w/ 6.5-Inch REGULAR Hose
- 11-1424: Cooler w/ Universal Cold Pad, Non-Sterile w/ 15-Inch EXTENDED Hose
- 11-1425: Cooler w/ Universal Cold Pad, STERILE w/ 15-Inch EXTENDED Hose
- 11-9098: Cooler w/ Shoulder S Wrap-On Pad, Non-Sterile w/ 6.5-Inch REGULAR Hose
- 11-9099: Cooler w/ McGuire Knee Wrap-On Pad, Non-Sterile w/ 6.5-Inch REGULAR Hose
Use and Care Instructions
- To use, unlock the lid by rotating the handle forward.
- Add ice to the fill line inside the cooler.
- Add cold water to the fill line.
- With the handle in a forward position, place the lid on the cooler. Press the lid down while rotating the handle up and back to latch it closed.
- Connect the IceMan hose to the cold pad hose. To ensure the connection is secure, click the hoses into place so the fit is tight.
- Turn the device on by inserting the cord into the connection port on the back of the cooler. Plug the power supply into the wall outlet.
- To clean, unplug the power supply to ensure safety. Transport the cooler to the sink.
- Empty the cooler and remove the filter cap.
- Refill the cooler with hot water to the fill line. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of bleach.
- Plug the power supply back in and run for 5 to 10 minutes. Unplug the power supply again afterward.
- Disconnect the cold pads. Drain the cooler and wipe it dry.
- Drain the cold pad by holding it so that the hose is hanging downward, pressing the buttons at the end of the hose, and allowing the water to drain.
- To clean the filter cap, run it under warm water while scrubbing with a non-abrasive sponge.
- Manufacturer: DJO Global
- Brand: DonJoy
- Sub-Brand: IceMan
- Product: IceMan CLASSIC3
- Product Numbers: 11-0494, 11-1421, 11-1422, 11-1423, 11-1424, 11-1425, 11-9098, 11-9099
- UNSPSC Code: 42142111
- Application: Cryotherapy
- Type: Cooler and Pads
- Style: Compact, Portable
- Tank Capacity: 8 Quart
- Hose Stirrup: Yes
- Handle: Yes
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Regular Hose Length: 6.5 Inch
- Extended Hose Length: 15 Inch
- Product Colors: Light Blue, Gray
Manuals and Documents
DonJoy IceMan CLASSIC3 Instructions Video (8:09 minutes)
- Additional Information