Dolomite is a brand of durable medical equipment manufactured by Clarke Health Care. Based in Oakdale, Pennsylvania near Pittsburgh, Clarke Healthcare began in 1989 with Aquatec bathlifts. Clarke Health Care’s Dolomite brand seeks to make daily activities easier and offer greater independence to disabled patients. The Dolomite products mostly consist of several lines of rollator walkers that assist patients with loss of mobility. These durable walker rollators help mobility patients get from one place to another. Manufactured with a lightweight aluminum frame or a heavy duty steel frame, the Dolomite Walkers are easy to use and produce less fatigue than competitor brands. Dolomite Walkers fold for easy storage and most come with integrated brake systems for safety. The design of each Dolomite Walker Rollator is to meet the specific needs of mobility patients, including tall patients, bariatric patients, challenging terrain or sans problems. Select the Dolomite Walker that works best for your needs.
- Legacy Standard Walker is built with a strong, steel frame that supports up to 350 pounds.
- Jazz Walker 610 offers a lightweight, welded aluminum frame that is durable and sturdy.
- Futura Tall Walker is specifically designed to comfortably accommodate people taller than 6'2".
- Soprano Walker provides large 10" wheels that are wide to negotiate difficult terrain areas. The Soprano also has more walking space by eliminating the rear forks.
- Maxi+ Walker is a heavy-duty, bariatric walker that can support up to 440 pounds.
- Legacy Low Walker offers patients with outside or inside sans problems greater mobility and accommodations for their needs.