Customers Also Bought
B Braun Three-Way Stopcock connects to a IV catheter used for infusion therapy of fluid, medication and anesthesia. The stopcock has a needleless connection with a choice of Luer Slip or Spin-Lock connector for patient safety. The stopcock design creates multiple ports when several fluids are administered with a cylindrical handle to control fluid flow. This lipid-resistant IV Stopcock has a priming volume of 0.26 and comes with port covers.
Discofix Three-Way Stopcock for Infusion Therapy is packaged sterile and not made with DEHP or latex.
When looking for a stopcock with additional connections check out the Hi-Flo Four-Way Stopcock manufactured by Smiths Medical.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for Multiple Fluid Lines
- Packaged Sterile
- Patient and Healthcare Worker Safety with Needleless Connection
- Port Covers to Protect Unused Ports
- Latex-Free, DEHP-Free
- Manufacturer: B Braun
- Brand: Discofix
- Product Number: 455991, 456003
- Style: 3-Way
- Connector Options: Luer Slip, Spin-Lock
- Application: IV Needleless Connection to Catheter
- Priming Volume: .26 mL
- Quantity: Each (455991); Each, Case of 100 (456003)
- Latex-Free: Yes
- DEHP-Free: Yes
- Contains BPA: Yes
- Sterile: Yes
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!