Customers Also Bought
These latex exam gloves by Diamond Gloves provide maximum flexibility and comfort for the wearer. The gloves meet the newly established FDA regulation that requires exam gloves to be powder-free. They can be worn for long durations without stretching out and have a textured surface that helps the wearer maintain their tactile abilities while wearing the gloves. These gloves are powder-free and will provide high levels of protection while working with bodily fluids or dangerous chemicals in a medical or laboratory setting. These gloves are ambidextrous and will not constrict the fingers.
Latex Exam Gloves LPF-62 Features and Benefits
- Provides maximum flexibility and comfort
- Not restrictive or constricting
- Can be worn for long durations
- Textured surface helps maintain tactile abilities
- Easy donning
- Reorder Number: LPF-62
- Color: White
- Fingertip Thickness: 5.1 Mil
- Weight: 5.8 Grams
- 10 boxes per case, 100 gloves per box
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!