These latex exam gloves by Diamond Gloves provide maximum flexibility and comfort for the wearer. The gloves meet the newly established FDA regulation that requires exam gloves to be powder-free. They can be worn for long durations without stretching out and have a textured surface that helps the wearer maintain their tactile abilities while wearing the gloves. These gloves are powder-free and will provide high levels of protection while working with bodily fluids or dangerous chemicals in a medical or laboratory setting. These gloves are ambidextrous and will not constrict the fingers.
Latex Exam Gloves LPF-62 Features and Benefits
- Provides maximum flexibility and comfort
- Not restrictive or constricting
- Can be worn for long durations
- Textured surface helps maintain tactile abilities
- Easy donning
- Reorder Number: LPF-62
- Color: White
- Fingertip Thickness: 5.1 Mil
- Weight: 5.8 Grams
- 10 boxes per case, 100 gloves per box
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Diamond Gloves
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!