Customers Also Bought
The Cure Dextra Closed System is a step above other traditional self-contained intermittent catheter systems on the market. It's the first one-handed application available, creating independence for catheter users with limited hand dexterity. Also referred to as cath-in-a-bag, this Cure Dextra Intermittent Catheter system integrates a 1000-milliliter collection bag that's latex-free and void of harmful plasticizers or chemicals such as DEHP or BPA.
Cure Medical is known for its smooth, polished, comfortable eyelets on the catheter tip. These catheters are pre-lubricated, and with the advanced features below, self-cathing has never been so easy.
Request a FREE SAMPLE at Cure Dextra Intermittent Catheters for Women and Men FREE Samples.
Dextra Advanced Features
- Polished Eyelets are smoothed out using an ultrasonic process. Together with the pre-lubricated catheter tip, it makes insertion as comfortable as possible.
- A Support Band is located on the back of the collection bag to insert three fingers for controlled, one-handed placement.
- Tip Advancing Technology keeps the catheter tip inside the bag until ready for contact to reduce contact and bacterial contamination.
- Gripper Arrow slides the length of the chamber when ready to advance the catheter.
Tips for Cure Dextra
- Insert Cure's pre-lubricated Introducter Tip while holding the Cure Dextra against the body.
- Pressing the arrow, the catheter tip will advance with full forward strokes.
- Advance the catheter until urine flows
- When ready to drain, the finger hole helps to tear along the perforated line to open the bag.
Features and Benefits
- Pre-Lubricated Catheter
- Polished Eyelets for Comfort
- Designed for One-Handed Use for Individuals With Limited Dexterity
- Void of Harmful Plasticizers
- Manufacturer: Cure Medical
- Product Numbers: DEX12, DEX14, DEX16
- Tip Style: Straight
- French Sizes: 12, 14, 16
- Urine Collection Bag Volume: 1000 mL
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex-Free: Yes
- DEHP/DINP- and BPA-Free: Yes
- Type: Intermittent Catheter, Closed-System
Manuals and Documents
Cure Dextra Straigth Tip Closed System Catheter Benefits Video (1:08 minutes)
Cure Dextra Easy to Use: Sample Request Promotional Video (0:14 minutes)
- Additional Information