Customers Also Bought
DermaView Transparent Film Dressing is a non-absorbent, moisture vapor permeable wound dressing for non-infected wounds with minimal damage. Film dressings aid in the prevention of bacterial contamination.
The transparent film dressing is used in the treatment of superficial wounds, IV sites, burns, abrasions and donor sites. The see-through dressing allows for evaluation of wound progress. It also conforms to awkward dressing sites.
This dressing allows for ease of application and can be used as a primary or secondary dressing for management of minimally exudating wounds, including non-infected wounds, partial and full-thickness ulcers.
This film dressing can be used on IV sites, skin tears, donor sites, burns, abrasions, superficial wounds, wounds with light exudate, elbows and heels. These dressings are also ideal for maintaining a moist wound environment, and the retention of primary moist wound dressing when used as a secondary dressing.
DermaView Transparent Film Dressing is latex free and waterproof. These film dressings are packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes.
DermaView Transparent Film Dressing Features and Benefits
- Non-absorbent, Moisture Vapor Permeable Dressing
- It is for non-infected wounds with minimal damage.
- Aids in Prevention of Bacterial Contamination
- It is used in treatment of superficial wounds, IV sites, burns, abrasions and donor sites.
- See-through Allows For Evaluation of Wound Progress
- Conforms to Awkward Dressing Sites
- Ease of Application
- The picture-frame view helps prevent dressing from sticking to itself.
- It allows management of minimally exudating wounds, including non-infected wounds, partial thickness ulcers and full-thickness ulcers.
- It helps maintain a moist wound environment and retention of primary moist wound dressing
- It can be used as a primary or secondary dressing.
- Latex Free
- It is packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes.
- Item Number: 00241
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history