Customers Also Bought
DermaView II is a transparent film dressing that is moisture vapor permeable wound dressing. It is used for non-infected wounds with minimal damage. This moisture vapor dressing aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination.
This dressing can be used for the management of minimally exudating wounds, including non-infected wounds, partial and full-thickness ulcers. It is also used to treat superficial wounds, IV sites, burns, abrasions and donor sites.
The transparent dressing permits evaluation of wound progress. In addition, the picture-frame border on the DermaView II allows for ease of application on hard-to-conform areas. It also helps prevent the dressing from sticking to itself.DermaView II Transparent Film Dressing can be used in the following applications:
- IV Sites
- Skin Tears
- Donor Sites
- Superficial Wounds
- Wounds with Light Exudate
In addition, the dressing helps maintain a moist wound environment, and retention of primary moist wound dressing when used as a secondary dressing.
This transparent wound dressing is waterproof and latex free. It can be used as a primary or secondary dressing. It is packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes.
DermaView II Transparent Film Dressing Features and Benefits
- Non-Absorbent, Moisture Vapor Permeable Wound Dressing
- For Non-Infected Wounds with Minimal Damage
- Aids in Prevention of Bacterial Contamination
- For Management of Minimally Exudating Wounds, Including Non-Infected Wounds, Partial and Full-Thickness Ulcers
- Used to Treat Superficial Wounds, IV Sites, Burns, Abrasions and Donor Sites
- Transparent Dressing Permits Evaluation of Wound Progress
- The picture-frame border allows ease of application on hard-to-conform areas, and it helps prevent the dressing from sticking to itself.
- Helps maintain a moist wound environment.
- Retention of Primary Moist Wound Dressing
- Can be Used as Primary or Secondary Dressing
- Latex Free
- It is packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes.
- Item Number: 00252E, 00253E, 00254E, 16410, 16812.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history