Customers Also Bought
DermaLevin Adhesive Foam Dressing is a waterproof adhesive foam wound dressing. It has a semi-permeable waterproof backing and an adhesive that removes more gently when moistened with water.
This foam dressing maintains a moist wound environment, provides excellent exudate management to minimize macerations and absorb four times more than Hydrocolloids of the same size.
The dressing wicks wound exudate to reduce the risk for maceration in moderately draining wounds. It supports moist wound healing and autolytic debridement and supports normalization of wound bed temperature. These wound dressings are conformable for hard-to-dress areas.
DermaLevin Adhesive Foam Dressing may be used for management of acute or chronic partial and full thickness wounds/ulcers with moderate exudate. Made with a semi-permeable polyurethane film, the adhesive foam dressing can be used in application for chronic and acute wounds, low to moderate exudating partial and full thickness wounds, and lower extremity ulcers.
The adhesive foam dressing is latex free, and packaged for convenience in boxes of 10.DermaLevin Adhesive Foam Dressing Features and Benefits
- Waterproof Adhesive Foam Wound Dressing
- Semi-Permeable Waterproof Backing
- The adhesive removes more gently when moistened with water.
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- It provides excellent exudate management to minimize macerations.
- It absorbs four times more than hydrocolloids of the same size.
- It wicks wound exudate to reduce risk for maceration in moderately draining wounds.
- Supports Moist Wound Healing and Autolytic Debridement
- Supports Normalization of Wound Bed Temperature
- Conformable for Hard-to-Dress Areas
- It may be used for management of acute or chronic partial and full thickness wounds/ulcers with moderate exudate.
- Made with Semi-Permeable Polyurethane Film
- It can be used in application for chronic and acute wounds, low to moderate exudate, partial and full thickness wounds, and lower extremity ulcers.
- Latex Free
- Packaged for Convenience in Boxes of 10
- Item Number: 00280E
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history