Customers Also Bought
Dermagran is a Wound Cleanser that contains Zinc and Vitamin B6. These two nutrients have been found helpful in wound healing. Products for wound cleansing gently clean the wounds and surrounding skin. Dermagran Wound Cleanser prepares the wound bed to become an optimal environment for wound healing. Manufactured by Derma Sciences, Dermagran Wound Cleanser contains one of the lowest cytoxic solutions. The spray bottle container for Dermagran Wound Cleanser, uses a protective cap that does not require to be fully removed in order to spray the cleansing formulation. This easy to use spray bottle meets the AHCPR guidelines for irrigation pressure.
This cleanser is designed to complement Dermagran B Dressings. By using the Dermagran Wound Cleanser with Dermagran B Dressings, caregivers can optimize clinical outcomes for wound healing. Dermagran is formulated to cleanse and irrigate dermal lesions such as lacerations, post surgical wounds and ulcers.
Features & Benefits
- Zinc and Vitamin B6 enriched.
- Low cytoxic formulation.
- Multi-use spray cleanser.
- Gentle skin and wound cleanser.
- Meets the AHCPR guidelines for irrigation pressure.
- Provides mechanical debridement.
- Derma Sciences Dermagran Wound Cleanser Product Number: WC04.
- Size: 4 ounce.
- Container: Squeeze bottle.
- Impregnated Ingredients: Zinc and Vitamin B6.
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences.
- Brand: Dermagran B.
- HCPCS Code: A6260.
Timothy B., Hellewell, BS, David A. Major, BS, Pamela A. Foresman, BA, George T. Rodeheaver, PhD. Cytotoxicity Evaluation of Antimicrobial and Non-Microbial Wound, WOUNDS: A Compendium of Clinical Research and Practice. Volume 9, Number 1, January / February 1997.
- Additional Information