Customers Also Bought
Dermagran B are Hydrophilic Dressings that provide a moist wound environment for Wound Healing. Dermagran B Hydrophilic Dressings are Impregnated Gauze Dressings that are mildly acidic and contain a zinc-nutrient to help manage tissue trauma, surgical incisions, pressure ulcers, partial thickness thermal burns, diabetic ulcers and venous stasis ulcers. This impregnated gauze dressing includes a balanced pH and contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Calcium and Magnesium. Manufactured by Derma Sciences, Dermagran B serves as a primary dressing or filler for chronic or acute wounds. Derma Sciences Dermagran B Hydrophilic Dressings are available in square and rectangular shapes. Sizes of the Dermagran B Dressings include 2 x 2 Inch, 4 x 4 Inch and 4 x 8 Inch. Dermagran B Hydrophilic Dressings are sterile.
Derma Sciences Dermagran B Hydrophilic Dressings Features & Benefits
- Impregnated gauze dressing with zinc-nutrient for wound healing.
- Balanced pH dressing.
- Vitamin enriched dressing with Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Calcium and Magnesium.
- Primary dressing for chronic or acute wounds.
Derma Sciences Dermagran B Hydrophilic Dressings Specifications
- Derma Sciences Dermagran B Hydrophilic Dressings Product Number: SPD20, SPD24, SPD24.
- Size Options: 2 x 2 Inch, 4 x 4 Inch and 4 x 8 Inch.
- Dressing Shape Options: Square or Rectangular.
- Impregnated Ingredients: Zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Calcium and Magnesium.
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences.
- Brand: Dermagran B.
- HCPCS Code: A6231.
Derma Sciences Dermagran B Hydrophilic Dressing Additional Information
Autolytic Debridement Study of Wound Dressing with Zinc - Clinical Data and Scientific Study of Zinc Preparations for Wound Healing
Zinc Wound Dressings Encourage - Study presented at The Wound Heating Society, June , 1997.
Age Related Differences in Topical Zinc - Clinical Topics on the Skin of the Aging and Aged1997 by Health Management Publications, Inc.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Derma Sciences
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history