Customers Also Bought
DermaGinate is a Calcium Alginate Dressing used as a topical Wound Dressing for moderate to high exudating wounds. Alginate Dressing are among Absorbent Dressings, in fact, DermaGinate absorbs up to 17 times its own weight of exudate. This Calcium Alginate Dressing gels on contact with moisture. DermaGinate Calcium Alginate Dressing helps to maintain a moist wound environment to promote healing. Manufactured by DermaRite, DermaGinate is derived form natural seaweed. The DermaGinate Calcium Alginate Dressing is highly adaptable to conform to the wound area of the body.
Features & Benefits
- Gels on contact with moisture.
- Helps maintain a moist wound environment to promote healing.
- Conforms readily to the wound area.
- Topical wound dressing for moderate to high exudating wounds.
- Moderate exudating wounds.
- High exudating wounds.
- Product Numbers: 00260E, 00270E, 00272E, 00275E.
- Size Options: 2 x 2 Inch, 4 x 4 Inch, 4 x 8 Inch, 12 Inch
- Shape Options: Square, Rectangle, Rope.
- Application: Alginate Dressing.
- Manufacturer: DermaRite.
- Brand: DermaGinate.
- HCPCS code: A6196.
- Smith & Nephew Seasorb™
- Smith & Nephew Algisite™
- ConvaTec Kaltostat™
- ConvaTec Versiva™
- Carrington Carraginate™
- Bertek Pharmaceuticals Sorbsan™
- ConvaTec Aquacel Hydrofiber™
DermaRite DermaGinate Calcium Alginate Dressing Additional Information
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A