Customers Also Bought
DermaGinate Ag Alginate Dressing with Antibacterial Silver is a calcium alginate wound dressing used as a topical wound dressing for exudating wounds. Highly absorbent, DermaGinate/Ag provides up to 3 days of continuous protection. The Silver Ag composition of this dressing provides antibacterial protection. Alginate Iconic Silver Dressing is used for infected wounds. DermaGinate Dressings can also be used on wounds suspected of possible infection. Manufactured by DermaRite, these dressings absorb 12 times its own weight in fluid. These Calcium Alginate Dressings provide an excellent topical Wound Dressing for moderate to high exudating wounds. DermaGinate Dressings are adaptable to any Wound Care area on the body.
Features and Benefits
- Contains antibacterial silver to treat infections.
- Designed for moderate to high exudating wounds.
- Provides 3 days of continuous antibacterial protection.
- Flexible dressing conforming to any body area.
- Pressure ulcers
- Leg ulcers
- Diabetic wounds
- Moderate to heavily draining wounds
- Partial wounds
- Full thickness wounds
- Donor sites
- Product Numbers: 00520E, 00525E, 00530E, 00535E.
- Application: Alginate Dressing.
- Size Options: 2 x 2 Inch Square, 4.25 x 4.25 Inch Square, 12 Inch Rope, 2 x 8 Inch Rectangle.
- Material: Antibacterial Silver.
- Comparable Products: Convatec Aquacel Ag™, Johnson & Johnson Silvercel™
- Manufacturer: DermaRite.
- Brand: DermaGinate/AG.
- HCPCS Code: A6196.
- Additional Information