Customers Also Bought
DermaFoam Waterproof Foam Wound Dressing are absorbent Wound Dressings that are 4 times more absorbent than hydrocolloid dressings. DermaFoam Dressings are used to manage chronic and acute wounds, partial and full thickness wounds, and lower extremity ulcers. Manufactured by DermaRite, DermaFoam Foam Dressings are sterile and prevent bacterial contamination. Constructed with semi-permeable polyurethane film, DermaFoam Dressings maintain a moist wound environment. DermaRite DermaFoam Foam Dressings are flexible bandages that easily conform to awkward body areas. The DermaFoam Wound Dressing provides a waterproof backing to protect the wound bed from exterior moisture.
DermaFoam Waterproof Foam Wound Dressing Features & Benefits
- Highly absorbent dressing.
- Flexible dressing will conform to awkward body areas.
- Provides moist wound environment.
- Prevents bacteria contamination.
DermaFoam Foam Dressing Applications
- Manage chronic and acute wounds.
- Dress lower extremity ulcers.
- Pressure ulcers stage II, III, IV.
- Donor sites.
- Full thickness wounds.
- Low to moderate exudating wounds.
- Partial wounds.
- Full thickness wounds..
DermaFoam Waterproof Foam Wound Dressing Specifications
- DermaFoam Foam Dressing Product Numbers: 00290E, 00291E, 00292E, 00293E.
- Size Options: 2 x 2 Inch, 4 x 4.25 Inch, 6 x 6 Inch, Heel.
- Shape Options: Square Dressing, Rectangle Dressing, Heel Dressing.
- Color: Pink.
- Construction: Semi-permeable polyurethane film with waterproof backing.
- Application: Absorbent Dressing.
- Manage ulcers, chronic and acute wounds.
- Manufacturer: DermaRite.
- Brand: DermaFoam.
- Comparable Product: Smith & Nephew Allevyn Foam.
- HCPCS Codes
- 2 x 2 Inch Square: A6209.
- 4 x 4.25 Inch Rectangle, 6 x 6 Inch Square and Heel: A6210.
DermaFoam Foam Dressing Information
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history