Derma Sciences ABD Hydrophobic Sterile Moisture Barrier is a sterile abdominal pad that quickly absorbs and disperses fluids within the wound bed in order to prevent infection, pooling and maceration. The dressing is made with cellulose and hydrophobic materials to create a moisture barrier, allowing a drier wound area. The hydrophobic materials will prevent strike-through as well. The edges are sealed in order to prevent linting, but also keep the barrier in place for the entirety of its placement.
Each pad is white in color for better visibility on the covered area and allows the user to keep track of exudation. The abdominal pad is individually packed for sterility.
Product Features and Benefits
- Quickly Absorbs and Disperses Fluids
- Prevents Infection, Pooling and Maceration
- Hydrophobic Material Prevents Strike-Through
- Sealed Edges Keeps the Barrier in Place
- Also Prevents Linting on the Wound Bed
- White Color for Better Wound Visibility
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences
- Brand: DuPad
- Application: Abdominal Pad
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Dimensions: 5 Inches x 9 Inches; 8 Inches x 10 Inches
- Product Numbers: 87059, 87810
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!