Customers Also Bought
Derma Sciences 90408 DuCare 4 x 4 Inch Woven Gauze Sponge is a USP Type VII gauze sponge made from 100 percent cotton for better site control and exudate management. Each piece of gauze is 4 inches x 4 inches in size and is completely square, maximizing wound coverage without having to worry about any excess fluids from seeping through. Because the gauze is 8-ply it's able to hold up against medium exudating fluids for better wound control over the course of treatment.
Each pack of DuCare contains 200 sponges to optimize fluid control. Although these are non-sterile, the gauze is not made with any latex products to avoid any allergic reactions. The gauze is meant to be used for general use or for debriding, covering and packing wounds.
Product Features and Benefits
- Made from 100 Percent Cotton
- Better Site Control and Exudate Management
- Enough Size and Ply to Handle Many Wounds
- Packs Contain 2 Sponges for Better Control
- Latex Free to Avoid Allergic Reactions
- Covers up to 16 Square Inches of Space
- Great for General Usage or Packing Wounds
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences
- Application: USP Type VII Gauze Sponge
- Material: 100 Percent Cotton
- Shape: Square
- Color: White
- Sterile: No
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Number: 90408
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Derma Sciences Latex Free Latex-Free Ply 8 Ply Size 4 x 4 Inch Sterility NonSterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Cotton
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!