Customers Also Bought
Derma Sciences 84918 Tracheotomy 2 x 2 Inch Drain Sponges is a tracheotomy non-woven gauze sponge specifically designed for lifting or catching any excess draining from the site. Each 2 x 2 inch, square-shaped sponge is 6-ply in order to support more fluids from the open area. Fenestration makes the sponges ideal for dressing around the tracheotomy tube or any other tube opening on the body. There's little to no linting, fast wicking and won't adhere to the wound bed at all. It's also made using a poly/rayon blend, meaning there is no latex on any of the gauze.
Each package contains 2 sponges for a little added support where it's necessary. Each pair of gauze is packaged carefully for sterility. These sponges are best used for a tracheotomy tube or any other tube on the body.
Product Features and Benefits
- Doesn't Adhere to the Skin for More Control
- Works with Other Tube Openings on the Body
- Big Enough to Cover Small Tube Openings
- Lifts and Catches Excess Site Drainage
- 6-Ply Supports more Lifting of Fluids
- Ideal for Dressing Around a Trach Tube
- Two Sponges per Pack for Wound Site Control
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences
- Application: Drain Sponges
- Material: Poly/Rayon Blend
- Shape: Square
- Color: White
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Number: 84918
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Derma Sciences Latex Free Latex-Free Ply 6 Ply Size 2 x 2 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Non-Woven Material Poly Blend
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!