Customers Also Bought
Derma Sciences 84916 Tracheotomy 4 x 4 Inch Drain Sponges are tracheostomy gauze sponges made with dual-blended materials and added fenestration, making it the perfect sponge for dressing for a tracheostomy tube or any similar tube that goes into the body. Six-ply allows for better absorption of fluids. It's also low linting and won't stick to the skin's surface, allowing users to either use tape or leave the sponge on the site temporarily. The sponges are made using a Poly-Rayon Blend, are white in color for easier monitoring and square-shaped to maximize closure on all sides of the wound.
To avoid allergic reactions, the drain sponges are not made with latex of any kind. The gauze is packed in pairs for more coverage and for sterility.
Product Features and Benefits
- Dual Blended Materials for Exudate Management
- Added Fenestration for Tracheostomy Tubes
- Also Works for Any Tube Openings on the Body
- Six-Ply for Better Absorption of Fluid
- Low Linting and Won't Stick to the Body
- Non-Adhesive for Sponge Usage Flexibility
- White in Color for Easier Wound Monitoring
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences
- Application: Drain Sponge
- Material: Poly/Rayon Blend
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- HCPCS: A6402
- Product Number: 82408
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Derma Sciences Latex Free Latex-Free Ply 6 Ply Size 4 x 4 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Non-Woven Material Poly Blend
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!