Customers Also Bought
Derma Sciences 82412 DuCare 4 x 4 Inch Woven Gauze Sponges are 12-ply, cotton-made gauze sponges that uses USP Type VII cotton, which is specifically designed to cover several different types of exudating wounds. Each gauze is square in shape and covers up to 16 square inches of space, allowing for both wound coverage with extra material to soak in extra exudate as needed. Because the gauze is 12-ply it is able to handle medium to heavy amounts of exudate, meaning fewer changes over the course of treatment.
Each gauze sponge is individually wrapped for sterility and each pack includes two pieces for the best coverage available. To avoid allergic reactions the gauze is not made with any natural rubber latex. The sponges are best used for debriding, covering and packing against the wound bed.
Product Features and Benefits
- Made from Type VII Cotton for Optimal Coverage
- Covers Plenty of Area to Maximize Wound Control
- Thick Enough to Handle Medium Wound Exudate
- Wicks Away Fluid to Allow for More Moisture
- Great for Several Different Debriding Wounds
- Better Management Means Less Changes over Time
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences
- Brand: Ducare
- Application: Gauze Sponge
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Number: 82412
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Derma Sciences Latex Free Latex-Free Ply 12 Ply Size 4 x 4 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Cotton
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.