Derma Sciences 82408 DuCare 4 x 4 Inch 8 Ply Gauze Sponges is an 8-ply gauze sponge made from 100 percent USP Type VII cotton that is perfect for use with several wound types. The 4 x 4 inch size covers up to 16 square inches of space, allowing for maximum coverage with enough room to take in more exudate. The 8-ply gauze is thick enough to handle a medium amount of exudate; it also wicks moisture to the remaining layers as it protects the skin. This allows for better wound management, meaning fewer changes over the course of treatment.
Each sponge is individually wrapped for sterility, is white in color for better visibility and contains two pieces of gauze per pack. To avoid any allergic reactions the gauze is not made with any natural rubber latex. The sponges are best used for any debriding wounds as well as covering and packing wounds.
Product Features and Benefits
- Made from Type VII Cotton for Optimal Coverage
- Covers Plenty of Area to Maximize Wound Control
- Thick Enough to Handle Medium Wound Exudate
- Wicks Away Fluid to Allow for More Moisture
- Great for Several Different Debriding Wounds
- Better Management Means Less Changes over Time
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences
- Brand: Ducare
- Application: Gauze Sponge
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Number: 82408
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Derma Sciences Latex Free Latex-Free Ply 8 Ply Size 4 x 4 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Cotton
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!