Other Depend product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Protection Briefs with EasyGrip Tabs are made by Depend, a highly respected manufacturer of Incontinence Care Products. Depend Protection Briefs have the Ultra Absorb-Loc leakage protection built into the briefs. The Depend Briefs come with six EasyGrip tabs for discreet open changing. The EasyGrip Tabs on the Depend Protection Briefs are refastenable. A wetness indicator is designed into these Depend Briefs to notify caregivers when a change is required. These Depend Protection Briefs are absorbent and accommodate men or women.
Depend Protection Briefs Features & Benefits
- Wetness indicator line notifies caregivers when a change of briefs is required.
- Leakage barrier and stay-dry liner help provide extra protection.
- Six protection tabs seal in urine and provide easy garment change.
- Protection tabs allow adjustability for individual needs.
- FREE SAMPLES of Depend Protection Briefs.
Depend Protection Briefs Specifications
- Depend Product Numbers: 35456, 35458.
- Sizes: Small/Medium, Large.
- Sizing Range Waist / Hip: 19 to 41 Inch, 35 to 54 Inch.
- Absorbency: Heavy
- Application: Incontinent Brief.
- Fastener Type: Tabs.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Leg Style: Elastic Gathers.
- Style: Tab Closure.
- Usage: Disposable.
- User: Adult.
- Latex Free.
- Manufacturer: Kimberly Clark.
- Brand: Depend.
- UNSPSC Code: 53102303.
- HCPCS Code: A4520.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Kimberly Clark Brand Depend Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Cloth-like, Waterproof
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsOn your depend medium briefs. Are they sill the plastic back six tab.or have your changed to the new cloth back Velcro tabsQuestion by: Don on Aug 15, 2016 3:47:39 PMThe manufacturer doesn't state whether these briefs are now cotton-backed or plastic-backed. For best clarification, you should contact the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 12, 2016 2:59:00 PM
Based on your history