Customers Also Bought
Smiths Medical Deltec Gripper Needles with Y-Site is an infusion device to provide portal access when delivering fluids and medication to a patient. The Deltec Gripper is available with or without a port in a variety of needle lengths and gauge options with 8-inch tubing. The Y-site port option features a female luer-lock end to be compatible with needle-less devices. Each set has a color-coded clamp denoting needle gauge for quick identification and also slows fluid transmission. The needle is sterile and is designed for easy placement with a removable contoured grip hub ensuring controlled needle placement. For added patient comfort, the needle platform is cushioned to be softer against the skin during infusion.
Infusion sets, including Deltec Needles without Y-site port are available for purchase individually or in boxes of 12. This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65.
Quick-set infusion kits are also available, such as the Minimed Mettronic Quick-set Infusion Set.
Features and Benefits
- With or Without Luer-Lock Y-Site Port
- Y-Site Designed with Female Luer Lock for Needle-less Devices
- Padded Needle Platform for Increased Patient Comfort
- Color-Coded Clamp for Easy Identification
- Contoured Grip Hub for Controlled Needle Placement
- Needle Hub is Removable
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Brand: Deltec
- Product Numbers (w/o Port): 21-2717-24, 21-2733-24
- Product Numbers (w/ Port): 21-2938-24, 21-2939-24, 21-2940-24, 21-2948-24, 21-2949-24, 21-2955-24
- Quantity: Each, Box of 12
- Gauge Options: 19, 20, 22
- Port Options: Needless Y-site, Without Port
- Material: NonDEHP Tubing, Stainless Steel Needle
- Application: Infusion Set
- Sterile: Yes
- Tubing Length: 8 Inches
- Latex Free: Yes
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Disclaimer Notice: some states may require a prescription for this item.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A