Customers Also Bought
BSN Delta-Lite Plus Casting Tape is part of BSN Medical's synthetic casting line. It's made of a strong fiberglass substrate and advanced water activated polyurethane resin formula that creates excellent rigid support. This makes it an excellent choice when fractures will need lasting support. The strength in the fiberglass yarn improves patient comfort by eliminating the need for cast changes from compromised cast structure or cast breakdown.
Delta-Lite Plus offers superior lamination with smooth edges to avoid snagging on clothes. The casting tape is lightweight yet rigid while allowing for flexibility to accommodate muscle changes. Within 20 minutes of application the patient can apply weight to the limb.
The casting tape is latex-free and comes in a variety of width options in 4-yard rolls. Choose from white, blue or red tape colors. Each box contains 10 rolls of casting tape to keep you stocked and ready to provide lasting support.
BSN also offers non-fiberglass casting products such as Delta-Cast in a fun camouflage print.
Features and Benefits:
- Quality and Performance
- Long-Lasting Tape
- Smooth Edges to Mold Well and Avoid Snags
- Rigid and Reliable
- Easy to Apply
- Weight Bearing in 20 Minutes
- Strong for Long-Lasting Performance
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Item Number: 7345801, 7345802, 7345803, 7345804, 7345820, 7345821, 7345830, 7345831
- Quantity: Box of 10
- Width Options: 2, 3, 4 Inches
- Yards: 4 Yards (12 Feet)
- Color: White, Deep Blue, Deep Red
- Material: Fiberglass, Resin
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Application: Rigid Primary Casting
Manuals and Documents
Synthetic Casting Short Arm Application Video (4:23 minutes)
- Additional Information