Dale Hold-N-Place Foley Catheter Holders is manufactured by Dale and is used to secure and hold catheters to the body. This Catheter Holder does not restrict patients movement or irritate the skin. The Hold N Place Catheter Holder is designed for use with all types of foley catheters including teflon, silver and silicone catheters. This catheter holder may be used for medical tubing as well.
Patients with the need for short term catheterization face potential issues that can occur from unintentional removal of a foley catheter. Foley catheters when used properly can aid in staying in place with the help of the balloon device that is included with them. When the catheter is in risk of not staying in place issues such as traumatic removal which is the unintentional removal of the foley catheter happens. And urethral erosion which occurs when the extension tubing of a foley catheter gets pulled forcing the catheter against the bladder wall. An excellent remedy to these conditions is to use a catheter holder to help minimize the possibility of traumatic removal or urethral erosion.
Hold-n-Place Foley Catheter is available for SALE from Vitality Medical and features a patented locking system that securely holds the catheter in place and stabilizes it. This locking system is quick and extremely easy to apply saving valuable nursing and patient care time. This item comes in three different types for your preferred application.
- Adhesive Patch Hold-n-Place is an adhesive type of holder featuring a skin friendly adhesive base. The patch can be written on to record patient data and is not made with latex.
- Leg Band or waist band Hold-n-Place is a 2" width stretchable band. This band is very soft, latex free, stretchy and features a supple backing for added skin comfort. The elactisity in this band distributes compression around the thigh or waist evenly, to minimize circumferential pressure (2 fingers under the band implies correct compression amount).
Both of these holders feature the patented, easy application locking device that can be used with any kind of foley catheter. BUY Hold-n-Place Foley Catheter from Vitality Medical today.
Hold-n-Place Foley Catheter Features and Benefits
- Can be used with equal effectiveness for all types of foley catheters
- Helps to prevent traumatic removal or urethral erosion from catheter
- Patented locking system for easy quick application and adjustment
- Adhesive patch can be written on to record patient information
- One size fits all
- Latex free
Hold-n-Place Foley Catheter Specifications
- Available in leg band, waist band or adhesive patch
- Leg band size: 2" wide x 19.5 inches
- Waist band size: 2" x 56 inches
- For use with patients on short term catheterization
- HCPCS code: H8410
- Hold-n-Place Foley Catheter item numbers: 150, 316, 330
Catheter Holder Leg Band Tutorial (3:50)
Adhesive Patch Catheter Holder Tutorial (1:27)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Width of band