Curity Ultramer Foley Catheter Trays come with the items you need to comfortably insert a Foley Catheter. A Ultramer Foley Catheter Tray - 6255 may be purchased separately without a catheter (6255) or you may select between several Catheter Trays with a 2 Way Hydrogel Coated Catheter. Manufactured by Kendall, each Curity Ultramer Foley Catheter Tray that comes with a catheter have a 2-way Foley Catheter with a 5 cc balloon. Options include Foley Catheter Trays with Needle Sample Ports or with Needleless Sample Ports and Enclosed Drain Spout or without Enclosed Drain Spout. The Curity Ultramer Foley Catheter Trays also are available with a Ultramer Foley Coude Tip Catheter option - 6165C or with a Ultramer Foley Silicone Catheter. Vitality Medical carries a variety of Catheter Insertion Trays to meet your needs.
Kendall Curity Ultramer Foley Catheter Trays Components
- 2000mL Drain Bag with Anti Reflux Device.
- Fenestrated Drape
- Nitrile Exam Glove
- Prepping Balls
- 10 cc Prefilled Sterile Water Inflation Syringe
- Bellow Lubricant Syringe
- Povidone Iodine Solution
- Specimen Container with Label
- Needleless Sample Port
- 48 Inch Tubing
- Latex Catheter
Kendall Curity Ultramer Foley Catheter Trays with 2 Way Hydrogel Coated Catheters Features & Benefits
- Drain Bag comes with Mono-Flo Anti-Reflux Device.
- Drain Bag comes with Splashguard II Drain Spout.
Kendall Curity Ultramer Foley Catheter Trays with 2 Way Hydrogel Coated Catheters Specifications
- Kendall Curity Ultramer Foley Catheter Trays with 2 Way Hydrogel Coated Catheters Product Numbers: 6162, 8944, 8946, 8949, 8948, 6154, 6155, 6946, 6948, 6014, 6080.
- French Size Options: 14 French, 16 French or 18 French.
- Length: 17 Inch.
- Balloon Size: 5 cc.
- Application: Indwelling Catheter Trays.
- Catheter Type: Latex.
- Prop65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Curity.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505.
- HCPCS Code: A4314, E2603.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!