Other CURITY product(s)
- Kendall Curity Abdominal Pads ABD Sterile & Non-Sterile - Covidien
- Curity 4 x 4 Gauze Sponge 12 Ply, Sterile - 3033
- Curity 4 x 4 Inch Gauze Sponge 12 Ply, Sterile - 6939
- Curity 4 x 4 Inch Gauze Sponge 16 Ply, Sterile - 7605
- Curity 4 x 4 Gauze Sponge 8 Ply, Sterile - 2187
- Curity 4 x 4 Inch All Purpose Sponge Gauze 4 Ply, Sterile - 8044
Customers Also Bought
Curity Non-Adherent Strips with Oil Emulsion is in the family of impregnated gauze with its oil emulsion blend infused with the open mesh and knit material. This adds a gentle covering while providing drainage of wound exudate. As a non-adhering dressing, its application is ideal for delicate wounds such as donor sites, sutures, graft sites and wounds with light to highly exuding wounds.
Formerly manufactured by Covidien, Curity Oil Emulsion Dressing continues to have proven performance by balancing exudate. This is essential in preventing maceration and provides optimal conditions for faster wound healing. The dressing is available in a variety of sizes of square and rectangle shapes, including 3 x 2, 3 x 8, 3 x 16, 5 x 9 and 9 x 18 inches to fit a wide range of wounds.
Curity Non-Adhering Dressing is available for purchase as a single packet, box or case. The 3 x 8-inch dressing is popular and coves as a single packet or in bulk packets of three dressing strips.
You may also want to check out other non-adherent dressing options such as Xeroform Gauze Dressing with additional medicating properties to promote healing.
Features and Benefits
- Non-Adherent Quality Infused with Oil Emulsion
- Made in the USA
- Gentle to Wound
- Balances Wound Exudate
- Variety of Sizes
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health, formerly Covidien
- Product Number: 6111, 6112, 6113, 6114, 6115, 6116, 6121
- Quantity: Each, Packet of 3 (6115); Box, Case
- Sizes: 3 x 2, 3 x 8, 3 x 16, 5 x 9, 9 x 18 Inch
- Application: Wound Dressing
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Material: Mesh and Knit
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history