Other CURITY product(s)
Covidien 7831AMD Curity AMD 1/4 in x 3 ft Antimicrobial Packing Strips are Wound Packing Strips impregnated with bacterial resistant properties, allowing the open wound area to heal in a short amount of time. The strips are also able to reduce bacteria, limit contamination and maintain the balance of native skin flora. The packing strips also limit contamination from the patient and anyone else they could come into contact with including medical professionals.
These impregnated strips are powerful and safe to use, with broad range effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms. The bacterial resistant property is effective against VRE, MRSA, strands of Staphylococcus and several others. Each strip is available in 1/4 inch x 3 Feet strips and are individually packaged for sterility.
Product Features and Benefits
- Effective against Several Microorganisms
- Effective Against Different Types of Diseases
- Impregnated with Bacterial Resistant Properties
- Able to Prevent Infections from Forming in the Bed
- Reduces Bacteria and Limits Contamination on the Wound
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Brand: Curity AMD
- Application: Wound Packing
- Material: Gauze
- Dimensions: 1/4 Inch x 1 Yard (3 Feet)
- Sterile: Yes
- HCPCS Code: A6266
- Product Number: 7831AMD
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand CURITY Latex Free Latex-Free Size 1/4 Inch x 1 Yard Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Poly Blend
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!