Customers Also Bought
Twist Catheter Straight Tip for Women is a similar size and shape as cosmetic products commonly found carried by women. This is perfect for women that value discretion. This intermittent catheter is pre-lubricated for quick and smooth catheterization. It has an easy to open twist top and is also designed for single use. This means that once it is used, you can safely dispose of it, with no clean up necessary.
The straight catheter has fire-polished eyelets. This creates a very smooth surface and increased comfort during catheterization. On the other end of the female catheter is a universal funnel for use with most urinary tubing, like the Amsino Extension Tube for Leg and Drainage Bags, and container bags such as the Dispoz-A-Bag Leg Bag. The Cure Twist is latex and DEHP free.
Product Features and Benefits
- Single Use
- Discreet Design
- Fire-Polished Eyelets
- Universal Funnel
- Product Numbers: T8, T10, T12, T14, T16.
- French Sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14 AND 16.
- Length: 6 Inch.
- Color Codes: Black, Blue, Green, Orange, and White.
- Catheter Type: Female Intermittent Catheter.
- Style: Straight Tip.
- Application: Urethral Intermittent Catheter.
- Material: Plastic.
- Eyes: Polished.
- Gender: Female.
- User: Adult.
- Latex Free.
- DEHP Free.
- BPA Free.
- Brand: Cure Twist.
- Manufacturer: Cure Medical.
- HCPCS Code: A4352.
Manuals and Documents
- Brochure provides features and benefits for this urinary product.
- Instruction Guide contains information for low-risk UTI insertions.
Twist Catheter Review Video (1:52 minutes)
- Additional Information