Customers Also Bought
Cure Intermittent Straight Tip Catheter for Women now comes with a dual opening case. This simplifies the insertion process from start to finish so that women can quickly master the technique of self-intermittent catheterization. Women with health conditions such as multiple sclerosis, spina bifida, or a spinal cord injury may be unable to regulate the muscles or send the message to the brain that it's time to empty the bladder. The intermittent catheter is placed through the urethra as an alternative means to drain the bladder. Since the catheter enters the body, it is critical that it is made with safe materials. Users have peace of mind since the Cure Female Intermittent Catheter is latex-free reducing allergic reactions and also free of known cancer-causing chemicals, known as DEHP and BPA.
This daily routine ensures urinary tract health. This is why the catheter comes completely sterile for one-time use only. The funnel end adds to the sanitary insertion process and can be attached to a drainage bag if needed. Cure Catheter F14 with the green funnel is the most popular size among users and is why it is available without the funnel if that is preferred. This helps reduce the risk of infection and bacteria growth. It comes in several different sizes from eight to eighteen French and is six inches long. They are designed to be single-use only and should be properly disposed of after use.
Request a FREE SAMPLE at Cure Catheter FREE Sample
Four Reasons to Buy Cure Catheters
- Ultrasonic Polished Eyelets - It comes ultra-smooth using this polishing process to create optimal conditons for comfortable insertion and removal.
- Made with Safe Materials - Safe material choices are a priority and Cure Catheters are Latex-Free and void of BPA and DEHP which are known carcinogens.
- Colored Funnel Indicates French Sizes - The funnel end aids in insertion and is color-coded to correspond to the French size from size 8 to 18.
- New Packaging Creates Ease of Access - Dual-sided packaging makes opening from either side an option.
How Often to Catheterize
Self-catheterization is under the direction of a healthcare provider for the French size as well as how often to catheterize. Typically it is performed every four hours from the time of the initial intermittent catheterization takes place and replaced every four hours until bedtime. Some individuals do not require catheterization at night.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to Ease Insertion and Removal Process
- Funnel Ends are Color-Coded
- Free of Harmful Chemicals
- Polished Eyelets
- Protects Urinary Health
- Easy Opening
- Packaged Sterile for Single Use
- Manufacturer: Cure Medical
- Product Numbers: F10, F12, F14, F14NC, F16, F18
- User: Female
- Funnel Color/French Sizes: Blue/8 FR (Cure Medical M8), Black/10 FR (Cure Medical F10), White/12 FR (Cure Medical F12), Green/14 FR (Cure Medical F14), No Connector/Color 14 FR (Cure Medical F14NC), Orange/16 FR (Cure Medical F16), Red/18 FR (Cure Medical F18)
- Length: 6 Inches
- Tip: Straight
- Single-Use: Yes
- Latex-Free: Yes
- DEHP-Free" Yes
- BPA-Free: Yes
Manuals and Documents