Customers Also Bought
Cure Hydrophilic Male Catheter, by Cure Medical, is a sterile urethral catheter system that is package sealed and includes a separate pouch of sterile water. This self-lubricating catheter is meant for easier insertion and will facilitate quick bladder drainage when needed. It is an all-in-one catheter system that is designed for people with neurogenic bladders or with a history of incomplete bladder emptying. For men who are prone to getting urinary tract infections, this hydrophilic intermittent catheter is the best choice to limit the risk of infection and provide easy insertion and removal.
Cure Hydrophilic Male Catheters - Coude or Straight
Cure Hydrophilic Catheters are designed to allow the catheter can be soaked with an included sterile water packet. This is a type of intermittent catheter that, when in contact with water, creates a slick, lubricated surface. The Cure catheter package is convenient to allow the patient or caregiver to clasp the end and soak the catheter, which becomes fully activated after just 25 seconds. This male catheter is fashioned with smooth polished eyelets to further enhance the non-irritating properties and to facilitate smooth insertion. The base end is fitted with the Cure Blue Grip handle to avoid hand contact with the catheter tube. This hydrophilic catheter is made for adult males and is 16 inches long. It is for single-use only and cannot be re-sterilized after the package is opened. It should be stored at room temperature and out of sunlight or away from any UV light source. The plastic construction is DEHP-free.
Cure Hydrophilic Catheter Selections
Select between the option of a catheter with purified water packet and gripper sleeve only or a complete insertion kit that includes the catheter, collection bag with universal connector, ambidextrous gloves, BZK wipes, and an underpad.
Request a FREE SAMPLE at Cure Hydrophilic Male Catheter FREE Samples
Product Features and Benefits
- Male intermittent catheter.
- Hyrophilic coating.
- The catheter does not need lubrication as the hydrophilic surface is activated after contact with the sterile water.
- This intermittent catheter is ideal for difficult insertions.
- This catheter for men has smoothed eyelets to prevent irritation.
- It comes sterile in the package and has a base end gripper to help the user with insertion while limiting hand contact with the catheter shaft.
- Product Numbers: HM12, HM14, HM16, HM12C, HM14C, HM16C, HM18C, HM12UK, HM14UK, HM16UK.
- French Sizes: 12, 14, 16, and 18.
- Length: 16 Inch.
- Color Codes: White, Green, Orange.
- Catheter Type: Male Intermittent Hydrophilic.
- Style: Straight Tip or Coude Tip.
- Application: Male Urethral Intermittent Catheter.
- Material: Hydrophilic Coated Plastic.
- Options: With or Without Collection Bag Kit
- Gender: Male.
- User: Adult.
- Latex Free.
- DEHP Free.
- Manufacturer: Cure Medical.
- HCPCS Code: A4351.
Manuals and Documents
- Hydrophilic Catheter Brochure contains features and benefits.
- Instruction Guide provides directions for proper application.
Hydrophilic Catheter Demonstration Video (1:12 minutes)
- Additional Information