Curad Sterile, Non-Adherent Pad is a primary wound dressing that goes directly on the wound bed. This dressing has two parts to its construction: a perforated film and an absorbent pad. The soft, perforated film allows air to flow and circulate around the wound. Meanwhile, the absorbent pad soaks up the wound exudate to promote an optimal healing environment. Also, because this pad is non-adherent, it will not damage the fragile granulated tissue. In addition, the pads can be cut into different shapes and sizes to better fit in the wound.
Curad Sterile Non-Adherent Pad Features and Benefits
- Will Not Stick To and Damage Granulated Tissue
- Absorbent Pad Collects Wound Exudate
- Perforated Film Promotes Air Circulation
- Can Be Cut to Fit Wound Size and Shape
- Product Number: NON25700, NON25710, NON25720
- Length: 3, 4, 8 Inch
- Width: 2, 3 Inch
- Material: Cotton/Polyester Blend
- HCPCS: A6251, A6252
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!