Customers Also Bought
Curad Elastic Nets, manufactured by Medline, are knitted elastic tubes designed to hold wound dressings in place.
Patients caring for a wound have a variety of options to choose from. One of the more unique options is the use tube dressing. This elastic net tube dressing has a special benefit in convenience and speed of application. This product can be cut to customize any length and then simply stretched over the pad or gauze over the wound. No more wrapping bandages around primary wound dressings. This product is very easy to use and accommodates virtually any part of the body from finger to large torso.
Curad Elastic Nets are available for SALE at Vitality Medical and feature a soft open weave that holds the dressing in place but does not constrict. This makes it essential for patients with fragile, geriatric, pediatric, at-risk skin or those that are allergic to tapes and adhesives. This product is made with a spandex/polyester knit that provides exceptional feel, elasticity and memory.
Curad Elastic Nets Features and Benefits
- Reducing wound dressing time
- Soft open weave holds dressing in place and does not constrict
- Accommodates virtually any part of the body from finger to large torso
- Excellent alternative for patients that dislike or are allergic to tapes and adhesives
- Easily cut to customize length
Curad Elastic Nets Specifications
- Material: Spandex/Polyester
- Latex free
- Neoprene free
- Packaged 1 to a box
- Curad Elastic Nets item numbers: NONNET05, NONNET09
- Additional Information