Customers Also Bought
CryoDerm is a soothing Cold Therapy topical analgesic gel for pain relief. Cryoderm gel deeply penetrates the muscle while giving an instant cooling sensation for targeted cryotherapy cold therapy. For this reason, Cryoderm Cold Therapy Pain Relief is used in sports medicine, chiropractic, physical therapy, rehabilitation, and massage therapy, but it's also an ideal solution for active individuals who put their bodies to the test. It comes in a variety of sizes and applicator options, such as spray, gel, roll-on gel, and CryoDerm 1-gallon bottles.
- Muscle Strains
- Sore Muscles
- Joint Pain
- Swelling in the Joints
- Sprained Ligaments
- Knee Pain
- Deep Tissue Massage, Myofascial Release, and Trigger Point Therapy
How Cold Therapy Works
The CryoDerm Pain-Relieving Cold Therapy offers clinical-strength pain relief that effectively reduces pain and muscle spasms. The all-natural formula incorporates essential oils and extracts with a concentration of menthol to create a long-lasting cooling effect to treat pain and increase blood flow to remove inflammation.
The Power of Menthol USP
Other Active Ingredients
- Peppermint Oil: Peppermint delivers a burning-cold sensation. It also has anesthetic properties and promotes blood flow.
- Arnica: This yellow herb is diluted to reduce pain and reduce inflammation to be helpful with muscle soreness, joint irritation, and swelling.
- Eucalyptus: Its leaves contain antioxidants that fight bacteria and have pain-relieving properties.
- Ilex: Is a leaf from the Holly tree and is used to loosen the joint and reduce swelling.
How to Apply
- There are many applicator options. The gel can be dispensed from a pump bottle, packet, spray, and roll-on and massaged into the skin. CryoDerm Roll-On applicator easily glides against the skin to spread the gel on the affected area. The CryoDerm spray evenly distributes the formula and can be left alone to dry or it can be massaged into the skin.
- Repeat as necessary, up to four times a day.
Features and Benefits
- Offers Fast, Penetrating Pain Relief
- Applies Colorless With No Mess
- Reduces Inflammation
- Greaseless, Non-Staining
- Higher Content of Soothing Menthol
- Uses Natural Menthol, Essential Oils and Extracts
- Powerful Cold Therapy
- CryoDerm 1-Gallon Bottle Ideal for Clinics
- Manufacturer: CryoDerm
- Product Numbers: CRO100, CRO101, CRO102, CRO103, CRO104, CRO105, CRO106, CRO109, CRO110
- Made in the U.S.
- Variations: Packet, Spray, Roll-On, Gel, or Pump Bottle
- HCPCS: A9270
- Menthol Strength: 10%
Menthol USP, Arnica Montana Flower, Boswellia, Eucalyptus Oil, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf, Dimethyl Sulfone, Peppermint Oil, Purified Water, Alcohol, Trolamine, Alklyl Methacrylate Ester
- Consult with a health care professional before use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep away from excessive heat or an open flame.
- If redness or irritation is present after use, stop, and wash off.
- External use only.
Manuals and Documents
- 1 Heggers, John P., et al. "Acute Effect of Topical Menthol on Chronic Pain in Slaughterhouse Workers with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Triple-Blind, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial." US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health (Last Accessed September-15-2014)
How CryDerm Works Video (2:56 minutes)
- Additional Information