Customers Also Bought
CryoDerm is a soothing Cold Therapy topical analgesic gel for pain relief. Cryoderm gel deeply penetrates the muscle while giving an instant cooling sensation for targeted cryotherapy cold therapy. For this reason, Cryoderm Cold Therapy Pain Relief is used in sports medicine, chiropractic, physical therapy, rehabilitation, and massage therapy, but it's also an ideal solution for the everyday active individuals who put the body to the test. It comes in a variety of sizes and applicator options such as spray, gel, roll-on gel and cryoderm 1 gallon bottles.
- Muscle Strains
- Sore Muscles
- Joint Pain
- Swelling in the Joints
- Sprained Ligaments
- Knee Pain
- Deep Tissue Massage, Myofascial Release, and Trigger Point Therapy
How Cold Therapy Works
The CryoDerm Pain-Relieving Cold Therapy offers clinical strength pain relief that effectively reduces the pain and muscle spasms. The all-natural formula incorporates essential oils and extracts with a concentration of menthol to create a long-lasting cooling effect to treat pain and increase blood flow to remove inflammation.
The Power of Menthol USP
Menthol USP is an organic compound that's extracted from the peppermint plant. The compound produces a cooling sensation that significantly reduces pain intensity. The cooling effect is soothing, but it's also triggering the skin's cold receptor neurons to mitigate pain reception. Its natural cooling properties have been clinically proven to offer pain relief and reduce inflammation.1
Often the pain is related to swelling and menthol also has an anti-inflammatory role. Together with its other active ingredients Arnica and Boswellia, blood flow is increased to reduce inflammation to further reduce pain and discomfort. CryoDerm Pain Relief products have a higher menthol concentration at 10 percent than similar products like Biofreeze which uses 5 percent menthol.
Other Active Ingredients
How to Apply
- There are many applicator options. The gel can be dispensed from a pump bottle, packet, spray, and roll-on and massaged into the skin. CryoDerm Roll-On applicator easily glides against the skin to spread the gel on the affected area. The CryoDerm spray evenly distributes the formula and can be left alone to dry or it can be massaged into the skin.
- Repeat as necessary, up to four times a day.
Features and Benefits
- Offers Fast, Penetrating Pain Relief
- Applies Colorless with No Mess
- Reduces Inflammation
- Greaseless, Non-Staining
- Higher Content of Soothing Menthol
- Uses Natural Menthol, Essential Oils and Extracts
- Powerful Cold Therapy
- CryoDerm 1-Gallon Bottle Ideal for Clinics
- Manufacturer: CryoDerm
- Product Numbers: CRO100, CRO101, CRO102, CRO103, CRO104, CRO105, CRO106, CRO109, CRO110
- Made in the U.S.
- Variations: Packet, Spray, Roll-on, Gel, or Pump Bottle
- HCPCS: A9270
- Menthol Strength: 10%
Menthol USP, Arnica Montana Flower, Boswellia, Eucalyptus Oil, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf, Dimethyl Sulfone, Peppermint Oil, Purified Water, Alcohol, Trolamine, Alklyl Methacrylate Ester
- Consult with a health care professional before use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep away from excessive heat or an open flame.
- If redness or irritation is present after use, stop, and wash off.
- External use only.
Manuals and Documents