Customers Also Bought
Cryoderm Pain Relieving Gel is a soothing Cold Therapy gel. Cryoderm is formulated to deeply penetrate the muscles and reduce pain, swelling, and stiff joints. Cryoderm is clinical strength Pain Relief that comes in the form of a spray, a gel, or a roll-on gel. Cryoderm doesn't just reduce pain, but it treats some of the causes of the pain: stiffness, arthritis, and inflammation.
Unlike some other Cold Therapy pain relievers, Cryoderm contains essential oils which have properties that promote well being: arnicia, boswella, eucalyptus, menthol, and peppermint oil. Arnicia reduces bruising, swelling, and contusions. Boswella reduces some inflammation and arthritis symptoms. Eucalyptus reduces pain and fights bacteria. Menthol reduces inflammation and pain. Peppermint oil has a soothing sensation and promotes vascular and lymphatic system well being. You may also want to check out Biofreeze Products with spray and roll-on options.
Features and Benefits
- Relieves: Swelling, Pain, and Stiffness
- Promotes Vascular Well-Being
- Stimulates the Lymphatic System
- For use by: Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, and for Rehabilitation Therapists
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Manufacturer: Hygenic
- Item Numbers: CRO100, CRO101, CRO102, CRO103, CRO104, CRO105, CRO106, CRO109, CRO110
- Available in 3 g packet, 3, 4, 16, or 32 oz Bottles
- Variations: Packet, Spray, Roll-on, Gel, or Pump Bottle
- Contains: Arnicia, Boswella, Eucalyptus, Ilex, Menthol, MSM, Pepperment Oil, and SD-Alcohol
- HCPCS: A9270
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A