Customers Also Bought
The Drive Medical Cruiser X4 Wheelchair is a lightweight manual wheelchair that is available in several different configurations. If you are looking for a versatile Mobility Aid, the Cruiser X4 is an ideal solution. The aluminum and carbon steel frame makes this comfortable cruiser ultra-lightweight, yet durable and easy to maintain. To allow the user to comfortably get into and out of the Wheelchair, the Drive Cruiser X4 Wheelchair comes completely adjustable with both swing-away footrests and adjustable height detachable desk arms. The flip-back padded armrests have an easy-to-use release lever which allows you to remove the armrests or adjust its height from the top of the seat rail 10 inches to 14 inches. For added comfort, you can add a Wheelchair Cushion to the adjustable seat which can be adjusted between 16 and 18 inches.
The Drive Cruiser X4 Lightweight Dual Axle Wheelchair offers you the mobility to gain your independence back. With two 8-inch front casters that are angle adjustable and have 3 height adjustments. The Polyurethane rear tires and composite casters provide you the superior performance and a smooth ride on any surface. When you need to stop it is equipped with a push-to-lock wheel lock system and If you need to propel the chair with your feet, you can transition from standard to hemi level because of the triple rear axle positions. Equipped with many other features this Lightweight Wheelchair allows you to custom fit it to your specific needs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Manufacturer:Drive Medical
- Frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories
- Flip-back arm is height adjustable from top of seat rail 10"-14"
- Flip-back armrest features a front mounted easy to use lever release mechanism
- Padded armrests are height adjustable providing added patient comfort
- Height adjustable back
- Aluminum and carbon steel blended frame with powder-coated silver vein finish is attractive, chip-resistant, and easy to maintain
- Flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Patented adjustable depth seat from 16"-18"
- Dual over center cross links provide added rigidity
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Precision sealed wheel bearings throughout ensure long lasting and reliability
- 8" front casters are angle adjustable and have 3 height adjustments
- 3 position quick-release rear axles allow for seat dump, and are mounted on composite mag-style wheels with composite hand rims that are lightweight and maintenance free
- Polyurethane rear tires and composite casters offer superior performance, smoother ride, and are lightweight
- Triple rear axle positions provide easy transition of seat height from standard to hemi level
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- Actual Product Weight: 34 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 16"-17.5"
- Closed Width: 12"
- Folded Dimensions: 43" x 12" x 36"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 43"
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 43"
- Overall Product Width: 23"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum and Carbon Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16"-18"
- Seat Width: 16"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17"/18"/19"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Referenced Model # cx416adda-sf
- FSA Eligible: Yes
- Allergy: Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
- Overall Product Length: 43"
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Information Sheet Contains Product Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan you give me the overall open width on the !8 and 20 inch seat models?Question by: Roy Ballou on Jul 12, 2016 7:30:00 PM25 and 27 Inches respectively.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 13, 2016 4:32:00 PM