Customers Also Bought
Continue doing what you love to do with optimal ankle protection and mobility wearing the Cramer Active Ankle T2 Rigid Ankle Brace. Whether it's volleyball, basketball, softball or hiking, protect an ankle previously weakened by injury by wearing the brace. What sets this ankle brace apart from others is the lightweight construction with anatomical bilateral hinge allowing full ankle range of motion. It also has molded ankle padding for a custom fit and a U-shaped design to lessen pressure on joint. The Active Ankle T2 Ankle Brace easy put on as well with no laces to tighten. Instead, a single quick-fit Velcro adjustable strap tightens above a low-top or high-top shoe giving you access when you need to tighten the strap at anytime.
The brace is universal and can be placed on either the left or right foot. There are three brace sizes to choose from in either the white or black color. It's recommended to wear a sneaker or lace-up shoe with a calf-height sock for comfortable coverage of the brace. Most users find that it requires wearing the brace a couple of times to get the best fit and break-in of their Active Ankle T2 Ankle Support.
Features and Benefits:
- Molds to Ankle
- Lessens Risk of Injury
- Exceptional Protection
- Minimal Impact to Performance
- Design Lessens Joint Pressure
- Doesn't Hinder Range of Motion
- Non-Bulky Brace
- Easy Fitting
- Manufacturer: Cramer
- Brand: Active Ankle
- Item Numbers: CRM305WHTSML, CRM305BLKSML, CRM305WHTMED, CRM305BLKMED, CRM305WHTLRG, CRM305BLKLRG
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Adjusts to High-Top or Low-Top Shoes
- Made with Molded EVA Padding
- Colors: Black, White
Active Ankle T2 Rigid Brace Intended Use
Often people think that braces are to be used after an injury in order to help heal the muscles and tendons. However, ankle braces are now being used for more than just recuperation. Braces have been shown to be great for the prevention of injuries as well. Use them during practices, games, rehearsals or during intense exercise to prevent injuries. Braces are faster and simpler than wrapping and unwrapping. Though some complain at first that it hampers performance, once they are used to wearing it there are no effects on ability.
The brace is sized according to shoe size and can fit either the right or left ankle. This allows it to be worn within the shoe and fit the approximate width of the foot and ankle. The side supports are held in place with elastic straps that adjust to the varying width of different ankles. This allows the brace to fit if swollen due to injury or during activity without hindering performance.
- Put on calf-height absorbent sock.
- Brace works best with a lace up shoe or sneaker.
- Adjust as needed during breaking-in period.
- Adjust the main fastening strap by sliding it up or down as needed.
How to put on
- Position the brace so that the Active Ankle logo is facing outside the ankle. Place inside the shoe you will be wearing with the brace.
- Due to the design of the T2, it can be placed underneath and orthotic or insole, providing additional comfort. Remove the white heel pad before placing the brace under the orthotic or insole.
- Insert your foot into the shoe. Adjust the brace so that the pivot points of the brace align with the bone.
- The smaller strap should wrap around the back of the ankle. Keep it loose enough that there is no tension and place it as low as possible.
- Use the larger strap to complete the support firmly around the ankle.
To clean, remove the large elastic strap. This is done by moving the strap up or down until it is in the center, which allows it to release and be removed. Wipe down the side supports and base with a clean, wet rag. Hand wash the strap with soap and water and air dry.
Product Information and Documents
Women's Shoe Sizes
- 6.5-9.5 - Fits Small
- 10-13 - Fits Medium
- 13.5-16 - Fits Large
Fits Men's Shoe Sizes
- 5-8.5 - Fits Small
- 9-12 - Fits Medium
- 12.5-16 - Fits Large
Fitting Instructions Video (1:55 minutes)
- Additional Information