Customers Also Bought
Covidien Vaseline Petrolatum Gauze Strips Overview
Covidien Vaseline Petrolatum Gauze Strips is a non-adherent dressing used in wound care. It is a fine mesh and absorbent gauze that is impregnated with white petrolatum.
This gauze remains moist and is non-toxic, non-sensitizing, and non-irritating. This helps to minimize drying out and adherence.
The gauze is occlusive and clings and conforms to all body contours. It helps seal air leaks and unwanted fluid loss.
This is a non-adherent fine mesh absorbent gauze that reduces pain and trauma during dressing changes. It is indicated in use for:
- minor burns
- skin donor sites
- tunneling wounds
- staple/suture lines
- skin grafts
- skin tears
- umbilical bandage
- lightly exudating wounds
The gauze is sterile. It comes in a variety of sizes. The gauze is packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes.
Product Features and Benefits
- Non-Adherent Dressing Used in Wound Care
- Fine Mesh and Absorbent Gauze
- Impregnated with White Petrolatum
- Remains Moist
- Non-Toxic, Non-Sensitizing, Non-Irritating
- Helps Minimize Drying Out and Adherence
- Clings and Conforms to All Body Contours
- Helps Seal Air Leaks and Unwanted Fluid Loss
- Reduces Pain and Trauma During Dressing Changes
Product Specifications and Information
- Available in Different Sizes
- Packaged in Singles and Boxes
- Item Number: 8884413605, 8884414600, 8884415600, 888441660, 8884417601
- Additional Information