Customers Also Bought
COPA Hydrophilic Foam Dressing is an ultra soft Wound Dressing that is highly absorbent and protects and cushions wounds. Manufactured by Kendall, the COPA Foam Dressing is designed with small pores that decrease the chance of tissue migration into the foam dressing and helps to reduce skin maceration. Available in several size selections starting at a 2 inch square dressing up to an 8 inch square dressing to meet the needs of the patient's wound size.
Product Features and Benefits
- High fluid capacity exceeding Allevyn and Polymem dressings.
- Ultra-soft hydrophilic foam protects and cushions wounds.
- Small pores designed in the foam dressing decrease chance of tissue migration into foam dressing.
- Provides maximum patient comfort with soft cushioning.
- Moderate draining wounds
- Heavy draining wounds
- Diabetic ulcers
- Pressure ulcers (stage 1 – IV)
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Exit sites
- Post surgical incisions
- Product Numbers: 55552, 55533, 55535, 55548, 55555, 55588
- Width Options: 2 Inch, 3 Inch, 3.5 Inch, 4 Inch, 5 Inch or 6 Inch.
- Length Options: 2 Inch, 3 Inch, 4 Inch, 5 Inch, 6 Inch or 8 Inch
- Shape Options: Square or Rectangle
- Material: Hydrophilic Foam
- Prop 65: Yes
- Brand: COPA Hydrophilic Foam
- HCPCS Codes: A6209, A6210, A6211
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!